Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

It''s gotta be Chelsea to beat Wigan away. Wigan will bounce back, but Chelsea are just too good.Best of luck Scoob and the PUP''s.

Good luck Scooby!Hmmmmm, can''t decide Chelsea or Arsenal?Nah, I''ll back another London club though and NapQPR v Scunthorpe - HOME WIN!Hope to see lots of my fellow Pups at the meet in a couple of weeks,Leedscanary

[quote user="Gingerpele"]YEah Banana, did you not see the results last weekend? Everton lost, and Wolves won....so know were near nailed on....i would re pick if you were you[/quote]

Ginge, Everton are much better than wolves, anyway they now have backford. I can pick who I like, unless there has been a rule change?!

Dull, uninspring and bland selection this week, much like my efforts at cooking but its gonna have to be -          Arsenal Vs Blackpool - Home Win    Here''s looking forward to both a City and a PUPs win this weekend

Another hard week to pick, the Arsenal game being the obvious....but I''m going to be for:QPR to beat ScunthorpeGood luck Scooby, and all the Pups.

I''ve hunted far and wide this week to find a nap for our good friend Scooby to consider. I ended up in France where Toulouse are at home to Arles-Avignon . Toulouse have won both games this season including away at Bordeaux last week. Arles-Avignon have lost both theirs.

Toulouse     V     Arles-Avignon     Home Win

So there you have it Scooby...... Toulouse to win...... not to lose [:S]

May the power of the PUPs be with you[Y]

I shall go with a topically interesting home win for Cardiff against Doncaster.Good luck all.[Y]

Going to have to go for Arsenal to beat Blackpool this weekend, they usually brush promoted sides away with 3 or 4 goals in games at the Emirates.

Good Luck Scooby and all pickers!

So the selections i picked out last week at decent odds, only QPR obliged at 2/1.  This week i''ll be most betting on

Wolves 11/2 v Everton (massive price for Wolves, Everton are always slow starters)

Millwall 15/8 v Leeds

Huddersfield 7/4 v Posh

Colchester 7/4 v Rochdale

Bournemouth 15/8 v Tranmere

Other than that, not much else at a decent price that i fancy.

But my selection for the pups is

CHELSEA to beat Wigan

thanks and good luck

OK PUP''s here we go.

After a great deal of deliberation, and I have looked long and hard at all of your picks, I have made my choices.  Certainly there have been a few that a majority of you have picked that seem most unlikely to go wrong.  Arsenal and Chelsea seem to be a dead a cert as you could get and, although a little wary of Blackpool''s great start and high morale (remember Hull) I am going to go with you guys. I fear a rather large portion of egg on face if I don''t and they both win as expected.  Another that has been selected by a few, I''m going to steer well clear of, and that''s Celtic.  Last season, when they were flying, I picked them to beat bottom of the league Falkirk, only for them to conceed 3 and draw, so I''m nervous about selecting the Hoops.

A few have cast their eyes north to Norway and I think this could be a good hunting ground this week, especially at high flying Rosenborg, and also second place Valarenga (unbeaten at home and playing bottom club Sandefjord on Monday).  As usual, for me I have looked at Holland too but it is early doors there so unpredictable but PSV and Ajax look good.  And our glorious leader Nutty has suggested Toulouse to win not to lose[:S] which sounds promising.

Thanks to all for your great selections this week but, as they say, I can only pick 6 and they are

ARSENAL vs Blackpool, Home win

Wigan vs CHELSEA, Away win

ROSENBORG vs Molde, Home win

VALARENGA vs Sandefjord, Home win  (and my pick for the record Nutty)

PSV EINDHOVEN vs AZ Alkmaar, Home win

TOULOUSE vs Arles- Avignon, Home win

I am now taping all my fingers in the crossed position until Monday night.

[quote user="jed exodous"]

So the selections i picked out last week at decent odds, only QPR obliged at 2/1.  This week i''ll be most betting on

Wolves 11/2 v Everton (massive price for Wolves, Everton are always slow starters)

Millwall 15/8 v Leeds

Huddersfield 7/4 v Posh

Colchester 7/4 v Rochdale

Bournemouth 15/8 v Tranmere

Other than that, not much else at a decent price that i fancy.

But my selection for the pups is

CHELSEA to beat Wigan

thanks and good luck

[/quote]

Last Week you said WHU had good odds vs villa and villa won - they were my nap

This week you said wolves have good odds vs everton and guess who i napped [y]