Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

have you forgotten something ?

i would just like to ask how many of you out there were standing outside city hall singing and applauding mr worthy and the team ,are now asking for his head .even some people are saying that delia should leave what is happing to norwich city fans wake up it was going to be hard in this division.

[quote]i would just like to ask how many of you out there were standing outside city hall singing and applauding mr worthy and the team ,are now asking for his head .even some people are saying that delia sh...[/quote]

Sire: thats all very well, you coming up with fine speeches and all, but, the simple fact is this:

Having taken 9 years to get here, surely we can manage more than 1 season in the top flight.

No one, repeat no one is bigger than the club, agreed?.

And I''m getting a tad fed up with being the laughing stock of the smug pundits and other clubs, fans.

If the manager and board can''t cut it, then like Malky, they should go!.

Well said 1st Wizard. Thats how I feel. Nine years to get back, we should try and stay there.

I am really fed up with hearing

"NCFC still without a win"

"NCFC the only club in the Premiership without a win this season"

I would love for NCFC to win a game just to shut them all up.

More than anything I would like to see Norwich stay in the Premiership. We knew it wasn''t going to be easy but surely it shouldn''t be as hard as it is (if that makes sense!!)

Afternooooon wiz..... sir. oh majestic one.....

Slightly hijacking a thread.... how are things in your end of the dungeon??

Now, back to the thread on hand...

I said it earlier, but I''m sick of all this talk of Prem like it''s the be all and end all of our fine club... yes, we knew it was going to be hard, there was a chance we would go down, so why is it hard for people to accept this... cos there is a difference between knowing and accepting...?????? An I don''t mean accepting that we will go down, but Accepting that there is a chance, and therefore seeing beyond that... to the positive side of all possibilities and outcomes... if that makes me a binner... then so be it!!!! Dammit.....

Who cares what idiots say about us, cos aslong as we all stick together, we''ll always have the last laugh... cos that''s exactly what we''re doin''!!!!

Havin a laugh !!!!!!!!!

Needless to say... I''d do it again

[quote]Afternooooon wiz..... sir. oh majestic one..... Slightly hijacking a thread.... how are things in your end of the dungeon?? Now, back to the thread on hand... I said it earlier, but I''m sick of a...[/quote]

Hi Norm my dear friend. The old dungeon''s a bit like me at the moment, bloody depressing mate!.

I can''t for the life of me, see us winning to be honest, but yes, I''ll still carry on backing the lads.

Note: Not the manager or board!.

And the damn board knows this, and banks on us continuing to do so. In the end they do what they like, because they know that we''ll still turn up, ba***rds!.

Jenny: We must be kindred spirits from past lives, and I fear we''re yelling in the wilderness, bless you.

I thought the majority of the supporters at this club were different to other clubs, you know what i mean "lets hang the manager", "the board must go", "spend millions to hell with the debt" I seem to have been mistaken.

The manager and the team were great last season in a division we had learnt to compete in,THIS DIVISION IS A BIT DIFFERENT!!!. Worthy is a good manager, the board is the best thing to happen to norwich city in years , BUT we have to learn to compete in the prem.

Right up untill the start of the season most posts on this board accepted we had a major fight on our hands to stay up, Why is it that now we we are into the season it has become such a disaster?? 

YOU ALL knew it was going to be like this if you are honest so for god''s sake back the Club .They need you behind them but not with a knife in you hand

Good post mate, agree with everything you have said. Without Worthy we will still be a mid to bottom of the table first division side.

We have come a long way in a short time, honestly the patience of some of the Norwich fans, does show us all to be a fickle lot.

We owe Delia, the board, and Worthy a massive debt of gratitude, and i for one will never forget.

"Having taken 9 years to get here, surely we can manage more than 1 season in the top flight."

Why surely?

Perhaps wiz.....sir,You could reconsider your stance on using your powers on the board...??????? I dare say they could do with a few lightning bolts in the backsides... it may just give them the energy they require to think clearly... Be not depressed oh powerful one... I tried a little magic of my own which will surely help us to win this week p-s... I think I''m going to get an interior decorator in for my end of the dungeon... perhaps the lads form Queer Eye for a Straight Guy!! That oughta spruce the old gaff up a little!!!! I can send them down your end if you like?

Some words to ponder while you conspire to tear apart the best manager, board and players Norwich have had in years:

Megson

Hamilton

Walsh

Sheron

Cottee

Chase

OK, carry on.