Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Our players were crap tonight and Lambert is to blame for everything

Shocking performance from beginning to end, I sat here listening to Radio Norfolk and couldn''t believe my ears.  Did Martin even touch it? What do we pay Gill and Tudur Jones for, they never got hold of the ball once, Otsemboro and Whitbread didn''t get mentioned at all and Ruddy''s no Kevin Keelan, that''s for sure.  I''m ashamed to be a city fan the way we went out tonight, the lack of ambition at this club is appalling and we need changes in the boardroom to make sure this never happens again.  I''m all for Stephen Fry raising money by twittering, but I''d much rather he proved he was up for it by getting behind our boys.

why were ruel fox, gary holt, and andy johnson playing tonight? aren''t they like, really old?soooo boring, andy johnson didn''t even get on the ball, shoulda just watched big bro final lmao

Thats what i was thinking Inchy......And why has he release Huckerby? Where is Carl Robinson and Clint Easton as well....

[quote user="Canary1902"]Lambert is to blame for everything? Yeah you''re right. Getting us f**king promoted! Whats the matter with you?[/quote]

Oh Dear!...

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Shocking performance from beginning to end, I sat here listening to Radio Norfolk and couldn''t believe my ears.  Did Martin even touch it? What do we pay Gill and Tudur Jones for, they never got hold of the ball once, Otsemboro and Whitbread didn''t get mentioned at all and Ruddy''s no Kevin Keelan, that''s for sure.  I''m ashamed to be a city fan the way we went out tonight, the lack of ambition at this club is appalling and we need changes in the boardroom to make sure this never happens again.  I''m all for Stephen Fry raising money by twittering, but I''d much rather he proved he was up for it by getting behind our boys.[/quote]im sure he would love to!and it would certainly wake em up a bit [:S]

[quote user="Canary1902"]Lambert is to blame for everything?

Yeah you''re right. Getting us f**king promoted!

Whats the matter with you?[/quote][IMG]http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/6515[/IMG]

[quote user="Canary1902"] Yeah you''re right. Getting us f**king promoted! Whats the matter with you?[/quote]

Woooossssssshhhhhhhhhhhh [:$][:^)]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="Canary1902"] Yeah you''re right. Getting us f**king promoted! Whats the matter with you?[/quote]

Woooossssssshhhhhhhhhhhh [:$][:^)]

[/quote]Lol, someone doesn''t get the sarcasm [y]

Well adam I hetta say oi ent saprised, oi sat near the radio and oi dint hear norwich menshunned once and it wernta till nearly tenner clock that my young mawther said "you henta turned on heya ?"blarst me dint eye holler, any way we lorst again and it jus goes ta show that we jus arnt good enuff never mind orl this here diamond formatations anyway thas jus my hopinion .........

''Hello Neil.''

''Hello Barry''

''At was awful Neil, that there Duury, he''s the wost defender we ever had, I dunno what we are duurn,''

''Did you go to the game tonight Barry?''

''Noo''

''Did you listen to it on the radio?''

''Noo''

''What are durn in trainin Neil, that''s what I wana noo''

''Don''t start this again Barry....''

[quote user="Canary1902"]Lambert is to blame for everything? Yeah you''re right. Getting us f**king promoted! Whats the matter with you?[/quote]

Pete, please ban him for 6 months

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Shocking performance from beginning to end, I sat here listening to Radio Norfolk and couldn''t believe my ears. [/quote]The sheer predictability of finding you''ve churned out yet another ''hilariously'' facetious parody is infinitely more depressing than the target you ceaselessly insist on trying to lampoon, relentlessly, ad infinitum.Time to get a new joke, and quickly.

"The sheer predictability of finding you''ve read the thread so as to find something to moan at........................

[quote user="Canary1902"]Lambert is to blame for everything?

Yeah you''re right. Getting us f**king promoted!

Whats the matter with you?[/quote]

I''m sorry. It came from the heart haha. I wasn''t intending to be harsh. Surely you see my point?

Lambert is officially a legend!