Sign in to follow this  
lordyfan

norwich city & bob dylan in one post!!!!!

I''ve just read that boring bob dylan''s san francisco show tickets are gonna be a BOX OFFICE only sale. On the day of the show and only 1 per person!.I wonder what would happen if norwich city would perhaps have [say] 5,000 tickets for sale at the box office on the day of the game to allow walk through fans the chance to watch a game. Would there be a take-up?

kids..............i''m nearly 50 i''ll have you know!!!its a good idea though. stops touts, ticket agencies etc.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6392396693800156397#Delia''s in the basement, mixing up some icing,Bowkett''s in the board room, raising up the pricingMcNally''s giving interviews, even to the Evening News, Says we''ve got a huge debt, wants to get it reset,Look out kid, you''re gonna get hitBy astonishing rises on casual prices, Under twelves, OAPs, all shapes and sizesDon''t want to pay those fees ''cause it''s not fair?Best stay at home then, use Canary Player!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6392396693800156397#Delia''s in the basement, mixing up some icing,Bowkett''s in the board room, raising up the pricingMcNally''s giving interviews, even to the Evening News, Says we''ve got a huge debt, wants to get it reset,Look out kid, you''re gonna get hitBy astonishing rises on casual prices, Under twelves, OAPs, all shapes and sizesDon''t want to pay those fees ''cause it''s not fair?Best stay at home then, use Canary Player!

[/quote]love it!

You''ve got a lot of nerve to say you are a fan

When we were down you just sat there whingeing

You''ve got a lot of nerve to say you''ve got a helping hand to lend

You just want to support a side that''s winning

[quote user="Mister Chops"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6392396693800156397#

Delia''s in the basement, mixing up some icing,
Bowkett''s in the board room, raising up the pricing
McNally''s giving interviews, even to the Evening News,
Says we''ve got a huge debt, wants to get it reset,
Look out kid, you''re gonna get hit
By astonishing rises on casual prices,
Under twelves, OAPs, all shapes and sizes
Don''t want to pay those fees ''cause it''s not fair?
Best stay at home then, use Canary Player!

[/quote]

Very good!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6392396693800156397#Delia''s in the basement, mixing up some icing,Bowkett''s in the board room, raising up the pricingMcNally''s giving interviews, even to the Evening News, Says we''ve got a huge debt, wants to get it reset,Look out kid, you''re gonna get hitBy astonishing rises on casual prices, Under twelves, OAPs, all shapes and sizesDon''t want to pay those fees ''cause it''s not fair?Best stay at home then, use Canary Player!

[/quote]Brilliant!![Y]

Great stuff Mister and Kofi [Y][;)]

Late last night I heard the rabble shout
A big yellow taxi took Robert Chase out
Don''t it always go to show
You never know what you got till it''s gone ?
They sold Bellamy, they put up a restaurant.

Late last night I heard the rabble shout
A big yellow taxi took Worthy out
Don''t it always go to show
You never know what you got till it''s gone ?
They sold Earnshaw, and brought us Cureton.

The Lonesome Death of Norwich City[:''(]Darling Delia killed poor Norwich CityWith the debt she twirled round her wedding-ring fingerAt a Carrow Road Gunn Club big shareholders'' gath''rin''.And the loans were called in and her holding taken from her,As the suits frogmarched her and hubby out of the boardroom.And they booked darling Delia for first-degree sainthood.But you tax exiles who stayed abroad and still criticised her plans,Wipe crocodile tears away from your eyes.

Now ain''t the time for you "fans".With apologies to pretty much everybody...[:$][:(][;)]