Sign in to follow this  
mel0

read please

[quote user="tom1902"]The only problem is most people don''t mind it.[/quote]

Yeah I quite like it

[quote user="tom1902"]The only problem is most people don''t mind it.[/quote]

Personally i find it a bit naff and i don''t need to be prompted to loon out when City score.(Or,alternatively, i am just being an old fart[:P])

Anyway,hopefully the petition will find out if you are right or not.

I''m just waiting for individual goal music to happen accompanied by a routine from the goal scorer! Maybe Smooth criminal for Holt with him moonwalking across the touchline. Drop the bloody music it''s crap.

"Drop the bloody music it''s crap"Unfortunately it''s needed so the happy clappies know that we have scored.The cuckoo cloo chant lets them know the game is about to start. Fans getting up and moving towards tye exit is either five minutes defore halftime or ten minutes before fulltime.If the advertisers can just get the goal line technology wangled in then we can have plenty of other music during the ad breaks*

* surely advanced scientific analysis

I''m on the fench on this, i don''t really see the need for music, but then again i don''t mind it.

Its just one of the modern gimmicks of football and i''m sure the kids love it

[quote user="Nolly"]

I''m on the fench (hic)[B] on this, i don''t really see the need for music, but then again i don''t mind it.

Its just one of the modern gimmicks of football and i''m sure the kids love it

[/quote]

i wish JF :) swear my keyboard is like an inigma machine at times, muddles the letters up!

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I quite like it and have no opinion either way. 

Certainly not enough to respond to a petition, let alone instigate one.

[/quote]sorry, but this made me laugh.you quite like it, or you have no opinion? it''s got to be one or the other, really...and you weren''t asked to instigate anything, the petition is already there. but I love the fact that you didn''t have enough of an opinion to sign anything, but you had enough of a lack of opinion to respond to the post telling us that.

[quote user="Nolly"]i wish JF :) swear my keyboard is like an inigma machine at times, muddles the letters up![/quote]I''ve got one that does that, I call it a tripewriter.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Some great names on the petition, made me smile anyway.[:O][/quote]

I wonder if Pat Micok is a real name?[^o)]

funny though when people on here moan at being ridiculed and being called ''little norwich'', yet say they want to clap along to some daft little tune when we score.