Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Forest Tickets

Just ordered my 2! Ticket office said that they had just got a new batch this morning and they werre selling very well! Sounds like a fair few must be going! Around 4000+??

So wish I was going!I hope so, I love it when comment is made about our amazing traveling support, makes me very proud how loyal our fans are.

My first away game of the season :)

I fancy our chances with their recent form

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Would be surprised if there is anymore than 2,500 going, great turnout nonetheless.[/quote]The away stand can hold up to 4,750 of us, and if we got the second batch, I should imagine it would be a good turnout!Just hope that we get the 3 points!

And at £26 for adults, that''s a pretty good price and £12 for full time students?! that''s a bargin [;)]

I''m going, first game I''ve been able to make for absolutely ages! Hoping for a good result, of course, but with so many going it should be a good day either way...

And, for me, its as cheap as a home game

does anyone know if you can get tickets on the day? I don''t live in norwich and have been unable to commit to the game on Saturday due to having a sickly guinea pig (I think she is on the mend mind).

Yes you can, confirmed here on a Forest MB (by someone who works in their ticket office).http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21238