Sign in to follow this  
Lew says we are top of the league

Move over Worthy its time for Harry

Come on Worthy you have made some very ruthless decisions on players who in your opinion were not good enough for the club.  Players like Malky, Rivers, Iwan all have departed for the betterment of the squad, money has been wasted on players who have not improved the squad and your judgement on purchases has been awful. 

All you go on about is discipline & you prefer hard working players over skilful players with a bit of devilment.  So go on for the better of the club we feel you have reached your level & its time to move on or bring Harry Redknapp in to assist you. 

Harry would bring a level of attack minded football and if you gave him the same amount of money as you have wasted he would have unearthed a number of diamonds.  I don''t expect miracles but I expect more than what we are currently seeing.

you''re talking crap mate. Worthy has the least amount of money in the league,  where exactly should we be in the league then?! As for Harry Redknapp?! what diamonds has he enearthed exactly?? - Unsworth on a free with massive wages?? yakubu, lua lua, kamara and fuller who''s combined fee paid out is £10 million. Open your eyes

This Worthy out business is absurd. Worthington is a great manager. What he has acheived at this club in the four years he has been manager has been astronomical. Let''s be realistic, yes we might go down, but at least we will have the money and players to get us back up.

You have to be fair, i agree none of the new players have set the world alight, but Worthington has had nothing like the money the other teams have had to spend. Even Palace spent quite a bit during the summer, and they do have the luxury of Andy Johnson

Throwing money away is not the answer during the transfer window. Just ask Sunderland and the 12 million they wasted on Flo and Stewert. That deal alone nearly killed the club.

I respect your opinion, but i do disagree, sorry fella.

Blasphemous Rumours... ''arry Po''a as no attention of comin ere... nor would we want ''im too... Worthy is King!! Loyal subjects raise your mouse''s ... thankyou...