Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

fantastic hucks tribute vid

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]Bump!!!

Don''t forget to give this a look Nana, and tell me what you think.

[;)]
[/quote]

loading up as  i talk/type [y]

[/quote]Did that warrent a post?

And they say I do that, jeez![:S]

[/quote]

I''m drowning in the Ironic Sea.

[/quote]Oh really?

When I manage 9,000 posts in just over a year like nana, then maybe, you have a point.

Untill then................

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[;)]
[/quote]

The first 2 minutes are just of hux running at defences and creating nothing. Then he starts to create some goals [y] But a good player can use both feet when ever, hux only uses his left when he miss controls the ball with is right -[n]

This video is all well and good, but you wont see a drury tribute video showing all of the tackles he has made over his norwich career and especially how good he was when hux was ahead of him as he had no back up! [y]

[/quote]

I''ve been patient with you, but I think it''s time for me to accept that you cannot be helped.

[/quote]

This^^^

I give up lol.
[/quote]

Lol, well im waiting for a wes hoolahan tribute [y]

[/quote]

You know what? As much as I love yopung Wesley, he isn''t fit to lace Huckerby''s boots.
[/quote]

You are so right Morty. 

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]Bump!!!Don''t forget to give this a look Nana, and tell me what you think.[;)][/quote]

loading up as  i talk/type [y]

[/quote]Did that warrent a post?

And they say I do that, jeez![:S]

[/quote]I''m drowning in the Ironic Sea.[/quote]Oh really?

When I manage 9,000 posts in just over a year like nana, then maybe, you have a point.

Untill then................

[/quote]Did that warrant a post?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

But a good player can use both feet when ever

[/quote][quote user="I am a Banana"]Lol, well im waiting for a wes hoolahan tribute [y][/quote]The same Wes Hoolahan who only uses his right foot for standing on?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[;)]
[/quote]

The first 2 minutes are just of hux running at defences and creating nothing. Then he starts to create some goals [y] But a good player can use both feet when ever, hux only uses his left when he miss controls the ball with is right -[n]

This video is all well and good, but you wont see a drury tribute video showing all of the tackles he has made over his norwich career and especially how good he was when hux was ahead of him as he had no back up! [y]

[/quote]

I''ve been patient with you, but I think it''s time for me to accept that you cannot be helped.

[/quote]

This^^^

I give up lol.
[/quote]

[/quote]

You know what? As much as I love yopung Wesley, he isn''t fit to lace Huckerby''s boots.
[/quote]

Hux was such a big hit here because norwich hadn''t had a player like him for a few years. Then when WES came in he had about 0.01% of winning the crowd over as he was always going to be compared to ''huckergod'' and people wern''t even going to give wes a chance. But you cant compare them as hux and wes are totally different types of players.

Wes is technically a much better player than hux, and can pick a pass, will always give the defence the chance t ofind him.

Hux was more of an out let pass, the team just ''hoofed'' it left and hux would be there.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]Bump!!!Don''t forget to give this a look Nana, and tell me what you think.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]I''ve been patient with you, but I think it''s time for me to accept that you cannot be helped.[/quote]This^^^I give up lol.[/quote]

[/quote]You know what? As much as I love yopung Wesley, he isn''t fit to lace Huckerby''s boots.[/quote]

Hux was such a big hit here because norwich hadn''t had a player like him for a few years. Then when WES came in he had about 0.01% of winning the crowd over as he was always going to be compared to ''huckergod'' and people wern''t even going to give wes a chance. But you cant compare them as hux and wes are totally different types of players.

Wes is technically a much better player than hux, and can pick a pass, will always give the defence the chance t ofind him.

Hux was more of an out let pass, the team just ''hoofed'' it left and hux would be there.

[/quote]Totally different players in different positions. Wes is a playmaker, Huckerby just did whatever he wanted, and it didn''t matter as about 80% of it was utter genius. As soon as he got the ball, chances are, something very sexy was about to happen. You would see the entire crowd start to rise to their feet in anticipation of what was about to happen. The unbridled joy of the game when Delia led him onto the pitch to announce that we had done the deal to bring him here permanently, you just knew something special was going to happen that season.Seriously Nana, watch the video again and name me a player, even now, in the English game that does what Hux did. And if you do find anyone I can guarantee he will be worth 20 million plus.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

But a good player can use both feet when ever

[/quote]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Lol, well im waiting for a wes hoolahan tribute [y][/quote]

The same Wes Hoolahan who only uses his right foot for standing on?

[/quote][:$]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This^^^

I give up lol.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Totally different players in different positions. Wes is a playmaker, Huckerby just did whatever he wanted, and it didn''t matter as about 80% of it was utter genius. As soon as he got the ball, chances are, something very sexy was about to happen. You would see the entire crowd start to rise to their feet in anticipation of what was about to happen. The unbridled joy of the game when Delia led him onto the pitch to announce that we had done the deal to bring him here permanently, you just knew something special was going to happen that season.

Seriously Nana, watch the video again and name me a player, even now, in the English game that does what Hux did. And if you do find anyone I can guarantee he will be worth 20 million plus.
[/quote] I can be sure than there are players in leagues below who are fan favourites, will run at players, create chances and score goals. Adam Amadoah(sp?) danny green?

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]I''ve been patient with you, but I think it''s time for me to accept that you cannot be helped.[/quote]This^^^I give up lol.[/quote]

[/quote]You know what? As much as I love yopung Wesley, he isn''t fit to lace Huckerby''s boots.[/quote]

[/quote]Totally different players in different positions. Wes is a playmaker, Huckerby just did whatever he wanted, and it didn''t matter as about 80% of it was utter genius. As soon as he got the ball, chances are, something very sexy was about to happen. You would see the entire crowd start to rise to their feet in anticipation of what was about to happen. The unbridled joy of the game when Delia led him onto the pitch to announce that we had done the deal to bring him here permanently, you just knew something special was going to happen that season.Seriously Nana, watch the video again and name me a player, even now, in the English game that does what Hux did. And if you do find anyone I can guarantee he will be worth 20 million plus.[/quote] I can be sure than there are players in leagues below who are fan favourites, will run at players, create chances and score goals. Adam Amadoah(sp?) danny green?[/quote]Lol, I give up.

I feel sorry for Cluck who missed it all because neither Darren nor Delia were born in Norwich and, by having no grasp of what being truly Norwich means, were not worthy of having him as a spectator at the club they hi-jacked as owner and star player.     

you can''t please everybody all the time, your right about one thing, Ads who is my best mate deserve''s lots of credit not only being an outstanding left-back but also serving this great club for 10 years! we had a running joke between us he did my defending and i did his attacking, worked pretty well we''ve got medals to prove it

Seriously Banana, now that Huckerby ''himself'' has had to endure your ridiculous posts i am on the verge of jumping through the computer screen and giving you a royal slap in the face!Before it was just another one of you trivial meaningless ramblings.... But now... [:@]Please take my word for it Darren, he is in a minority of about ''1''.

Just watched it again [:$]The goals are great, the mazy runs spellbinding, but the crosses for Dion, and Iwan to score, happy happy times indeed.3 modern day Canary legends.

Nana probably has his bedroom wall covered in Hux posters, he just likes gettign the attention on here.

[quote user="hucksdh6couk"]you can''t please everybody all the time, your right about one thing, Ads who is my best mate deserve''s lots of credit not only being an outstanding left-back but also serving this great club for 10 years! we had a running joke between us he did my defending and i did his attacking, worked pretty well we''ve got medals to prove it[/quote] ill neverforget the time you were both over by the jarrold stand and both made a throw in at the same time without realising each other [y] very funny!

[quote user="hucksdh6couk"]you can''t please everybody all the time, your right about one thing, Ads who is my best mate deserve''s lots of credit not only being an outstanding left-back but also serving this great club for 10 years! we had a running joke between us he did my defending and i did his attacking, worked pretty well we''ve got medals to prove it[/quote] ill neverforget the time you were both over by the jarrold stand and both made a throw in at the same time without realising each other [y] very funny!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]^^^^^^^^^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZVFIJUP6I[/quote]Wow, that might be even better than the other one.

Probably one of the most under-rated English players of all time, never really got into full swing at Man City or Leeds but even Coventry fans will admit he was a great player for them but we definitely got the best out of him, we should consider ourselves very fortunate to keep hold of him for as long as we did especially as we only spent one season in top flight. Binners like to brand him as a diver but he was a very clever player who knew how to draw a defender into a challenge, I think he was in the top 5 most fouled players of every full season he played for us.P.S Banana you are a tool who is so naive that you fail to appreciate the blindingly obvious, either that or your just out for attention seeking once again... [:^)]

Wembley Canary made what was comprehensively best one (the one with "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" as the backing track), but his account got deleted for breaking the rules i think?I could upload it as i downloaded it onto RealPlayer at the time, but i would probably have to ask for Wembley''s "permission", and for some reason beyond my understanding the download doesn''t have the final scene.

[quote user="John"]Wembley Canary made what was comprehensively best one (the one with "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" as the backing track), but his account got deleted for breaking the rules i think?I could upload it as i downloaded it onto RealPlayer at the time, but i would probably have to ask for Wembley''s "permission", and for some reason beyond my understanding the download doesn''t have the final scene.[/quote]John you are more than welcome to upload that video if you wish to, I remember making that montage tribute the day after Roeder (prick) let him go, it''s not exactly professionally done but it underlines what a great player he was for us and how much the Norwich fans loved him. I''m still pretty p****ed of I lost that account, had over 30k hits after 2 weeks that video.

Seeing big Iwan hit the back of the net again in these videos brings back memories of one of my happiest times watching the club. What a tremendous goalscorer he was and one of the best goalscorers the club have ever had in my opinion. After such a slow start in City colours, who would have guessed that this ''carthorse'' would turn out to be such a super player.

Reminds me a little of Grant Holt (big, strong, good finisher)...but a bit better!

[quote user="I never eat a Pig cos a Pig is a Cop"]Seeing big Iwan hit the back of the net again in these videos brings back memories of one of my happiest times watching the club. What a tremendous goalscorer he was and one of the best goalscorers the club have ever had in my opinion. After such a slow start in City colours, who would have guessed that this ''carthorse'' would turn out to be such a super player.

Reminds me a little of Grant Holt (big, strong, good finisher)...but a bit better![/quote]Please don''t start the debate "Who is better Grant or Iwan"Some things just shouldn''t be meddled with.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I never eat a Pig cos a Pig is a Cop"]Seeing big Iwan hit the back of the net again in these videos brings back memories of one of my happiest times watching the club. What a tremendous goalscorer he was and one of the best goalscorers the club have ever had in my opinion. After such a slow start in City colours, who would have guessed that this ''carthorse'' would turn out to be such a super player.

Reminds me a little of Grant Holt (big, strong, good finisher)...but a bit better![/quote]Please don''t start the debate "Who is better Grant or Iwan"Some things just shouldn''t be meddled with.[/quote]

No...certainly not starting that up!!! His goal in the playoff final was one of the absolute highlights in my life. Truely an exceptional footballer.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="John"]Wembley Canary made what was comprehensively best one (the one with "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" as the backing track), but his account got deleted for breaking the rules i think?I could upload it as i downloaded it onto RealPlayer at the time, but i would probably have to ask for Wembley''s "permission", and for some reason beyond my understanding the download doesn''t have the final scene.[/quote]John you are more than welcome to upload that video if you wish to, I remember making that montage tribute the day after Roeder (prick) let him go, it''s not exactly professionally done but it underlines what a great player he was for us and how much the Norwich fans loved him. I''m still pretty p****ed of I lost that account, had over 30k hits after 2 weeks that video. [/quote]Much appreciated Wembley, i might get on uploading that soon if i can.I remember being in music class the day he was released. Gut wrenching it was, i felt too depressed to talk to anyone for the rest of the day, like an end of an era. "New Heroes" Roeder said. [^o)]Fair to say, even in light of Hoolahans recent exploits, none were fit to lace his boots.Like you said, tis'' a shame you lost that account. Had some of my out and out favourite Youtube vid''s that.