Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

fantastic hucks tribute vid

[quote user="John"][quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="John"]Wembley Canary made what was comprehensively best one (the one with "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" as the backing track), but his account got deleted for breaking the rules i think?I could upload it as i downloaded it onto RealPlayer at the time, but i would probably have to ask for Wembley''s "permission", and for some reason beyond my understanding the download doesn''t have the final scene.[/quote]John you are more than welcome to upload that video if you wish to, I remember making that montage tribute the day after Roeder (prick) let him go, it''s not exactly professionally done but it underlines what a great player he was for us and how much the Norwich fans loved him. I''m still pretty p****ed of I lost that account, had over 30k hits after 2 weeks that video. [/quote]Much appreciated Wembley, i might get on uploading that soon if i can.I remember being in music class the day he was released. Gut wrenching it was, i felt too depressed to talk to anyone for the rest of the day, like an end of an era. "New Heroes" Roeder said. [^o)]Fair to say, even in light of Hoolahans recent exploits, none were fit to lace his boots.Like you said, tis'' a shame you lost that account. Had some of my out and out favourite Youtube vid''s that.[/quote]Just looked at the download and the sound quality is horrific. I''ve tried extracting the audio attachment and putting it on as an MP3 on Movie Maker as an overlay to see if things would clear up, but it still sounds pretty dreadful.I''m going to trial it, but like i said, the final scene for whatever reason seems to of disappeared into thin air, and with the audio being the way it is it could turn out being a bit of hapless task.

[quote user="Dogger "]Nana probably has his bedroom wall covered in Hux posters, he just likes gettign the attention on here.[/quote]

I have to pics of Hux, but they are both part of a TEAM photo.

[quote user="hucksatdh6couk"]you can''t please everybody all the time, your right about one thing, Ads who is my best mate deserve''s lots of credit not only being an outstanding left-back but also serving this great club for 10 years! we had a running joke between us he did my defending and i did his attacking, worked pretty well we''ve got medals to prove it[/quote]

It''s called sharing the responsibility Hucks lol [:D] 

[quote user="hucksatdh6couk"]i can remember seeing the "stop crying your heart out" video, i was close to welling up myself knowing i''d never get to do it again[/quote]

Awww blimey, now you''ve made me well up [:$]

We do miss you Hucks, but at least we get to see you at CR home games.

Those video''s gave me goosebumps. Thank you Darren for providing me with my favourite memories as a City fan. Like a few others here those video''s brought a tear to my eye.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6oRaLaQe1k

dont know who made it but its brilliant!

Lionel Messi wishes he was Hucks.
[/quote]

anyone got a better link this one won''t work for me/?

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6oRaLaQe1k
[/quote]

Cheers Morty, Pure class,

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6oRaLaQe1k

dont know who made it but its brilliant!

Lionel Messi wishes he was Hucks.
[/quote]

anyone got a better link this one won''t work for me/?

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6oRaLaQe1k
[/quote]

Cheers Morty, Pure class,

[/quote]

Watching that film reminded me why I hate Roedent so much, what a Pratt of a manager he was  

[quote user="John"][quote user="John"][quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="John"]Wembley Canary made what was comprehensively best one (the one with "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" as the backing track), but his account got deleted for breaking the rules i think?I could upload it as i downloaded it onto RealPlayer at the time, but i would probably have to ask for Wembley''s "permission", and for some reason beyond my understanding the download doesn''t have the final scene.[/quote]John you are more than welcome to upload that video if you wish to, I remember making that montage tribute the day after Roeder (prick) let him go, it''s not exactly professionally done but it underlines what a great player he was for us and how much the Norwich fans loved him. I''m still pretty p****ed of I lost that account, had over 30k hits after 2 weeks that video. [/quote]Much appreciated Wembley, i might get on uploading that soon if i can.I remember being in music class the day he was released. Gut wrenching it was, i felt too depressed to talk to anyone for the rest of the day, like an end of an era. "New Heroes" Roeder said. [^o)]Fair to say, even in light of Hoolahans recent exploits, none were fit to lace his boots.Like you said, tis'' a shame you lost that account. Had some of my out and out favourite Youtube vid''s that.[/quote]Just looked at the download and the sound quality is horrific. I''ve tried extracting the audio attachment and putting it on as an MP3 on Movie Maker as an overlay to see if things would clear up, but it still sounds pretty dreadful.I''m going to trial it, but like i said, the final scene for whatever reason seems to of disappeared into thin air, and with the audio being the way it is it could turn out being a bit of hapless task.[/quote]I''ll leave it with you mate, the video quality wasn''t exactly crystal in the first place and downloaded video files tend to get worse so it may not be worth while in the end but it''s up to you.

I''m loving the banter being dished out by Hucks on here :) on the note of Drury, does anyone know if he is getting a Testimonial this season, and if so will Hucks be making a playing appearance??!!

Think of the numbers who would turn out to show their appreciation to Drury for all the great years of loyal service, and to also see him reunited with his left corridor partner in cryme Huckerby!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]^^^^^^^^^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZVFIJUP6I[/quote]Wow, that might be even better than the other one.[/quote]Linky :-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZVFIJUP6I[/quote]That''s pretty awesome.   There''s a bit about 3 minutes in when Hucks scores and Doc gives him a big cuddle and I felt a surge of man love.  Unless Doc was actually trying to tackle him.

Seeing these goals brings back so many good memories... Some screamers to remember, and ofcourse the goals against the scum!I''ve got 1 question, that if I ever met Roeder I''d have to ask, as many things he did confused me, but this...We were 2-0 down, away at Bury... I forget who he took off and brought on, but he put Hucks to left back.. [:|] 2-0 down, and hucks left back?? We ended up losing 2-1...

Cheers guys for the links.Cheers Darren for the football memories.Fantastic[Y]

[quote user="Largey"]I''m loving the banter being dished out by Hucks on here :) on the note of Drury, does anyone know if he is getting a Testimonial this season, and if so will Hucks be making a playing appearance??!! Think of the numbers who would turn out to show their appreciation to Drury for all the great years of loyal service, and to also see him reunited with his left corridor partner in cryme Huckerby![/quote]

Would be nice if the club organised something

[quote user="Largey"]I''m loving the banter being dished out by Hucks on here :) on the note of Drury, does anyone know if he is getting a Testimonial this season, and if so will Hucks be making a playing appearance??!! Think of the numbers who would turn out to show their appreciation to Drury for all the great years of loyal service, and to also see him reunited with his left corridor partner in cryme Huckerby![/quote]

Drury certainly deserves one. I realise they were orginally done as a pay-off for a player and I''m sure Adam''s not short of a few, however, it would be a great way of showing appreciation for such a great player.

[quote user="hucksdh6.co.uk"]you can''t please everybody all the time, your right about one thing, Ads who is my best mate deserve''s lots of credit not only being an outstanding left-back but also serving this great club for 10 years! we had a running joke between us he did my defending and i did his attacking, worked pretty well we''ve got medals to prove it[/quote]

We never noticed Hucks [:)][:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="hucksdh6.co.uk"]you can''t please everybody all the time, your right about one thing, Ads who is my best mate deserve''s lots of credit not only being an outstanding left-back but also serving this great club for 10 years! we had a running joke between us he did my defending and i did his attacking, worked pretty well we''ve got medals to prove it[/quote]

[/quote]

Is this your best attempt at a chat up line CA?[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

She''s trying to be subtle, it''s how us women work

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

She''s trying to be subtle, it''s how us women work

[/quote]

I knew if I posted in any of the Hucks threads that Tilly would tease me .

Guess my admiration of ''''our legend'''' in his playing days has caught up with me now, guess I should have been more subtle on here with my posts in those days [:)]

Watched it a good few times now.  What strikes me is the quality of crossing.  I shall always foremostly remember the speed and dribbling but he couldn''t half cross the ball too.  Some of those goals, especailly the one including a good 5/6 passes (can''t make out who it was against) and a clinical Huckerby finish remind me of days gone by.  I keep the faith the good days will roll again. 

I really shouldn''t lower myself to Banana''s level, but I simply can''t contain my anger towards him any longer.The legend that is Darren Huckerby will always be remembered as one of our greatest players(along with Peters, Ashman, Keelan and only a couple of others) even if we are still in existence in 50 years time. He showed himself to be a proper footballer, that was prepared to lose money, just so he could play regular football for our great club. He then made sure that our promotion was confirmed back to the Premier League, and once we were there, he NEVER looked out of place in that league. He was voted our best player twice and if he had joined in the summer of 2003, would surely have been the only Norwich player to win The Barry Butler Trophy 3 times.He could have left us for so many bigger clubs than us, if he wanted to, but he was settled, happy and loved us(I presume[;)]) and at no point did I think he would leave us. He left us eventually because of one horrid little ignoramus, who thought it would be a good idea to let our legend leave. If he ever comes back to Carrow Road, and I''m there, I will get a ticket as close as I can to the away dugout, and boo the cretin all game.Now he is back at our club watching with the rest of us in the stands, doing his bit on matchday. He does charity work, and even posts on a forum message board.Even after this and so many things I haven''t mentioned, Banana still posts these ridiculous comments slating him, purely to get attention. Well you''ve had Hucks and all these other people giving you that attention, so I hope you''re happy.I will never forget the joy Hucks brought to me as a Norwich fan, and that goal against Birmingham, well just [:D]

Pretty  much that ^^Best player I''ve seen in Green and Yellow. Totally committed, a true fan and a joy to watch.

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]I really shouldn''t lower myself to Banana''s level, but I simply can''t contain my anger towards him any longer.The legend that is Darren Huckerby will always be remembered as one of our greatest players(along with Peters, Ashman, Keelan and only a couple of others) even if we are still in existence in 50 years time. He showed himself to be a proper footballer, that was prepared to lose money, just so he could play regular football for our great club. He then made sure that our promotion was confirmed back to the Premier League, and once we were there, he NEVER looked out of place in that league. He was voted our best player twice and if he had joined in the summer of 2003, would surely have been the only Norwich player to win The Barry Butler Trophy 3 times.He could have left us for so many bigger clubs than us, if he wanted to, but he was settled, happy and loved us(I presume[;)]) and at no point did I think he would leave us. He left us eventually because of one horrid little ignoramus, who thought it would be a good idea to let our legend leave. If he ever comes back to Carrow Road, and I''m there, I will get a ticket as close as I can to the away dugout, and boo the cretin all game.Now he is back at our club watching with the rest of us in the stands, doing his bit on matchday. He does charity work, and even posts on a forum message board.Even after this and so many things I haven''t mentioned, Banana still posts these ridiculous comments slating him, purely to get attention. Well you''ve had Hucks and all these other people giving you that attention, so I hope you''re happy.I will never forget the joy Hucks brought to me as a Norwich fan, and that goal against Birmingham, well just [:D][/quote]I hope these are the kind of comments Darren is regularly exposed to, and not those of a similar ilk to what Banana posted because the fool simply doesn''t reflect the opinion of the overwhelming majority of City fans that practically worship Hucks as a God amongst men.I almost feel ashamed on behalf of the Pink ''Un that Hucks has found himself reading through Banana''s dribble.Great post Carra, and in light of Banana''s comments, thanks for putting it into context. <cheers>... Oh, hang on [Y].[;)]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Carra_Rud"]I really shouldn''t lower myself to Banana''s level, but I simply can''t contain my anger towards him any longer.The legend that is Darren Huckerby will always be remembered as one of our greatest players(along with Peters, Ashman, Keelan and only a couple of others) even if we are still in existence in 50 years time. He showed himself to be a proper footballer, that was prepared to lose money, just so he could play regular football for our great club. He then made sure that our promotion was confirmed back to the Premier League, and once we were there, he NEVER looked out of place in that league. He was voted our best player twice and if he had joined in the summer of 2003, would surely have been the only Norwich player to win The Barry Butler Trophy 3 times.He could have left us for so many bigger clubs than us, if he wanted to, but he was settled, happy and loved us(I presume[;)]) and at no point did I think he would leave us. He left us eventually because of one horrid little ignoramus, who thought it would be a good idea to let our legend leave. If he ever comes back to Carrow Road, and I''m there, I will get a ticket as close as I can to the away dugout, and boo the cretin all game.Now he is back at our club watching with the rest of us in the stands, doing his bit on matchday. He does charity work, and even posts on a forum message board.Even after this and so many things I haven''t mentioned, Banana still posts these ridiculous comments slating him, purely to get attention. Well you''ve had Hucks and all these other people giving you that attention, so I hope you''re happy.I will never forget the joy Hucks brought to me as a Norwich fan, and that goal against Birmingham, well just [:D][/quote]I hope these are the kind of comments Darren is regularly exposed to, and not those of a similar ilk to what Banana posted because the fool simply doesn''t reflect the opinion of the overwhelming majority of City fans that practically worship Hucks as a God amongst men.I almost feel ashamed on behalf of the Pink ''Un that Hucks has found himself reading through Banana''s dribble.Great post Carra, and in light of Banana''s comments, thanks for putting it into context. <cheers>... Oh, hang on [Y].[;)][/quote]<biggrin>See you around, John.[;)]

[quote user="John"]
I almost feel ashamed on behalf of the Pink ''Un that Hucks has found himself reading through Banana''s dribble.

[/quote]

I''m sure that Hucks will have come across a few idiots like Banana in his life and will just laugh and ignore him.

I''ve met Banana so am a bit disappointed in his behaviour but guess as he grows up he''ll realise that there are some thoughts that you just keep to yourself.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]^^^^^^^^^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZVFIJUP6I[/quote]Wow, that might be even better than the other one.[/quote]Linky :-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZVFIJUP6I[/quote]I love this vid! This is the one that was given as a DVD with the ''Greatest Ever'' Programme. I remember watching it when I got home and welling up somewhat. It made me realise how lucky we were to have a talent like that on our books. Pure, unadulterated class.

Also reminded me how much I despised that rat-faced b@st@rd Roeder....... [:@]

I am honoured to have witness such class and quality on the football pitch. Hucks was clearly a Premiership quality player when he was playing for us in the First Division, and he proved his worth when he lifted us into the Premiership. Who else would have had the audacity to score such a goal at Highbury reminiscent of Henry? Who else would have pledged his allegiance to the club by proposing never to play against them, days after unceremoniously being shown the door by the manager? and who else would still be supporting, devoting time and effort to the club and working to help the club years after he left as a player, showing what a true gentleman he is.

Your answer is simple. No one other than Darren Huckerby. The best money this club has ever spent.

[quote user="Largey"]I am honoured to have witness such class and quality on the football pitch. Hucks was clearly a Premiership quality player when he was playing for us in the First Division, and he proved his worth when he lifted us into the Premiership. Who else would have had the audacity to score such a goal at Highbury reminiscent of Henry? Who else would have pledged his allegiance to the club by proposing never to play against them, days after unceremoniously being shown the door by the manager? and who else would still be supporting, devoting time and effort to the club and working to help the club years after he left as a player, showing what a true gentleman he is.

Your answer is simple. No one other than Darren Huckerby. The best money this club has ever spent.[/quote][Y][Y][Y]

I haven''t posted on here for 5 years or so, but I''ve come out of retirement to say I love this man!!I''m going to put myself out there and say, best player i''ve ever seen - obviously unbiased!