Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

fantastic hucks tribute vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6oRaLaQe1kdont know who made it but its brilliant!Lionel Messi wishes he was Hucks.

Agreed Jas. That''s one of the best, if not the best, Hucks tributes I''ve seen. It almost brought a tear to my eye.

I wonder how long it will be until we see a player of his calibre on and off the field again.

Davo

WOW!!!!Utterly, utterly brilliant.I challenge anyone who is a critic of the man to watch that and not change their mind.Yes Nana, I''m looking at you lol.

That was simply amazing!

What a legend on and off the field. Always happy to say hello (well every time I''ve met him ) and to top it off he''s launched a charity.

What a guy. FOR!

Hint: Roeder is the last word ;)

What a player, he really could pull something out of nothing! Great video.

I know it has been done to death, but the way Roeder handled Hucks was disgusting and something that still winds me up.

[quote user="barclayboys"]i hate you glenn roeder[/quote]This ^^^.Theres a lot of things I will never forgive Roedent for, but the way he treated Hux was inexcusable.

[quote user="morty"]WOW!!!!

Utterly, utterly brilliant.

I challenge anyone who is a critic of the man to watch that and not change their mind.

Yes Nana, I''m looking at you lol.
[/quote]

ill watch it in the morning, nana tired [y]

It will be a long time before we have another talent and legend like Hucks in our team. [:(]

[quote user="cityangel"]It will be a long time before we have another talent and legend like Hucks in our team. [:(][/quote]Unfortunately, I think you may be right.

To find both a quality man off and on the field is something of a rarity and for someone of undeniable quality through the rest of his career, to hit his heyday''s at Carrow Road and almost single handedly carry the team is something that won''t be repeated for a long time at Norwich, let alone other clubs. To find a one player team is something of a rarity these days.

Grant Holt is in the same mould, but just not of the same quality, no offence to the big man. However looking back in 5 years, if Grant fires us up to the Premier League I''m sure we''ll hold him in the same regard.

That really is a quality video. Brought a huge grin to my face watching all his magical runs again.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6oRaLaQe1k

dont know who made it but its brilliant!

Lionel Messi wishes he was Hucks.
[/quote]

anyone got a better link this one won''t work for me/?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]Bump!!!

Don''t forget to give this a look Nana, and tell me what you think.

[;)]
[/quote]

loading up as  i talk/type [y]

[/quote]Did that warrent a post?

And they say I do that, jeez![:S]

[;)]
[/quote]

The first 2 minutes are just of hux running at defences and creating nothing. Then he starts to create some goals [y] But a good player can use both feet when ever, hux only uses his left when he miss controls the ball with is right -[n]

This video is all well and good, but you wont see a drury tribute video showing all of the tackles he has made over his norwich career and especially how good he was when hux was ahead of him as he had no back up! [y]

[quote user="morty"]Bump!!!Don''t forget to give this a look Nana, and tell me what you think.[;)][/quote]

The first 2 minutes are just of hux running at defences and creating nothing. Then he starts to create some goals [y] But a good player can use both feet when ever, hux only uses his left when he miss controls the ball with is right -[n]

This video is all well and good, but you wont see a drury tribute video showing all of the tackles he has made over his norwich career and especially how good he was when hux was ahead of him as he had no back up! [y]

[/quote]I''ve been patient with you, but I think it''s time for me to accept that you cannot be helped.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]Bump!!!Don''t forget to give this a look Nana, and tell me what you think.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]I''m drowning in the Ironic Sea.

[/quote]You really are a moron.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

did that ''warrent a post''?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]I''ve been patient with you, but I think it''s time for me to accept that you cannot be helped.[/quote]This^^^I give up lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ve been patient with you, but I think it''s time for me to accept that you cannot be helped.

[/quote]

This^^^

I give up lol.
[/quote]

Lol, well im waiting for a wes hoolahan tribute [y]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

what a complete, well, NANA? you know nothing sonny jim. So has a quality player got to have a bit of everything? Georgie Best tracked back 3 times in his whole career.

an attention seeking tw*t of the highest order. I''ll skip everything you post from now on nana, youre a waste of time lad.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]I''ve been patient with you, but I think it''s time for me to accept that you cannot be helped.[/quote]This^^^I give up lol.[/quote]

Lol, well im waiting for a wes hoolahan tribute [y]

[/quote]You know what? As much as I love yopung Wesley, he isn''t fit to lace Huckerby''s boots.