Sign in to follow this  
woody11

Fraser To Celtic

[quote user="Unit"]Any need to be the cyber police?[/quote]Any need to try and cyber police the cyber police?[:P]

Glad he has gone somewhere to be honest. For someone of his ability to not be playing football is farcical and it puts this whole thing to bed once and for all. Ruddy is our goalkeeper now and has performed really well in the last 3 matches so long may it continue. I also thought that penalty save might have been the moment he really won the crowd over in the same way that Forster''s wonder save against Tranmere helped to win over the doubters after the Leeds game.

utterly pointless move for him..he''ll get big crowd experience every other week but thats about it..lets be honest gunny could play in goal for celtic most weeks and jimmy greaves could play up front they would still win..absolute joke of a league  [:D]

I think its a great move for him. Celtic are a big club in terms of fanbase, trophies and playing in European competition. Taking all that into consideration if Forster had a good season and was able to oust Zavaluska he wouldn''t be a million miles away from the England setup. Hart and Foster look pretty nailed on in the England squad now they are both playing regularly but that third spot is very much up for grabs. Robinson has retired, Greeno seems to be damaged goods under Capello and James is seen as being too old. How many more English keepers can you really think of then? Scott Loach, Steve Harper, Scott Carson are the ones who spring to mind who are playing in the championship/premiership.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Unit"]Any need to be the cyber police?[/quote]

Any need to try and cyber police the cyber police?

[:P]
[/quote]

Any need to cyber police the cyber police who are cyber policing the cyber police?[8-|]

[quote user="pennywise "]utterly pointless move for him..he''ll get big crowd experience every other week but thats about it..lets be honest gunny could play in goal for celtic most weeks and jimmy greaves could play up front they would still win..absolute joke of a league  [:D][/quote]

I couldn''t agree more.  What''s the point in playing in goal for Celtic?  A player of his potential should be looking to be in the next World Cup squad and that means playing in a strong competitive league.

That will be a bad loan move for him. The only thing he will have to do at Celtic will be to keep his concentration as most of the matches he will be a spectator.

An excellent example of not being caught out again Alex McLeish has spent a good sum, £6m for Ben Foster on a permanent move. That will be a very good move for Birmingham and an even better move for Foster and probably England.

What Forster needs badly is a permanent move and a permanent club to establish himself at ....... not another loan!

I only posted it twice beause I''m on my iPod and it doesn''t show anything I post. So I thought it didn''t post the first time round so I did it again.

CallsignViper wrote:

Who watches the Watchmen?

I''ve got a copy on DVD, quite an intriguing take on the superhero genre.

Good luck to Forster, he deserves the chance and clearly suits his location better.

However, great to see Ruddy''s save and his face once he''d vindicated himself as he felt it - I for one am won over!

[quote user="GenerationA47"]CallsignViper wrote: Who watches the Watchmen? I''ve got a copy on DVD, quite an intriguing take on the superhero genre. Good luck to Forster, he deserves the chance and clearly suits his location better. However, great to see Ruddy''s save and his face once he''d vindicated himself as he felt it - I for one am won over![/quote]Me too 47.

[quote user="paul moy"]I can''t believe that Newcastle have let him go. He''s far better than Harper IMO.[/quote]

Word has it that he turned down 4 championship clubs first as he was hoping to come back here, and he went to Celtic because he didn''t want to play against us, ????????????

[quote user="paul moy"]I can''t believe that Newcastle have let him go. He''s far better than Harper IMO.[/quote]They haven''t, its a loan.