Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Well here goes PUPs[:)]

First of all thanks to everyone for the fantastic suggestions..........it''s been really difficult to just pick 6. Got close to getting the"pin" out but didn''t!!!. Have looked at each and every pick so thanks once again and I hope I have selected a winning 6.

The first two picked themselves really......the most popular picks.........

CHELSEA   -v-  Stoke   HOME WIN

MAN UTD  -v-  West Ham   HOME WIN

OLDHAM  -v-   Yeovil  HOME WIN

RAITH ROVERS   -v-   Morton  HOME WIN

GENK   -v-   Lierse  HOME WIN

BAYER LEVERKUSEN  -v-  Borussia M''gladbach  HOME WIN - This is my nap Nutty.

Sorry if I didn''t pick your selection but as I said earlier it was tough. Good Luck everyone, hope we will all be winners after the week-end and on our way to the next "grand" for FONCY[:D]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]

Well here goes PUPs[:)]

First of all thanks to everyone for the fantastic suggestions..........it''s been really difficult to just pick 6. Got close to getting the"pin" out but didn''t!!!. Have looked at each and every pick so thanks once again and I hope I have selected a winning 6.

The first two picked themselves really......the most popular picks.........

CHELSEA   -v-  Stoke   HOME WIN

MAN UTD  -v-  West Ham   HOME WIN

OLDHAM  -v-   Yeovil  HOME WIN

RAITH ROVERS   -v-   Morton  HOME WIN

GENK   -v-   Lierse  HOME WIN

BAYER LEVERKUSEN  -v-  Borussia M''gladbach  HOME WIN - This is my nap Nutty.

Sorry if I didn''t pick your selection but as I said earlier it was tough. Good Luck everyone, hope we will all be winners after the week-end and on our way to the next "grand" for FONCY[:D]

[/quote]Good picks, and nice to see you tonight!Good luck!

Thanks Morty.........already looking forward to next Friday and  good to meet some of the Fanny Maggots ooops,,,,,,,sorry that of course should be Magnets[:$][:)][;)]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Thanks Morty.........already looking forward to next Friday and  good to meet some of the Fanny Maggots ooops,,,,,,,sorry that of course should be Magnets[:$][:)][;)][/quote]Ha-ha!I thought Tilly had his eye on you, actually.[;)]

Thank you Diesel, this is a great set of picks[Y] Surely only cruel luck can stop us winning for the second week running.

I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Nice picks :D (and 3rd week my pick is in the final selection, Thats what happens when i don''t just pick Almeria and Norwich all the time :P)

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Diesel Doris and Billy Dixon we have...

1/8

Chelsea

1/6

Man Utd

10/11

Oldham

Evs

Raith Rovers

1/3

Genk

2/5

Bayer Leverkusen

Which will win for the Academy £83.54p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £56.62. So once again that’s big difference and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. It really is a big difference! I have done an ambitious accy to a fiver today. It came to £135 on Boyle but if successful with Billy my winnings would be double that at £279!! Billy will be at our presentation night next Friday if any of you want to get something sorted.

So now it’s "game on". And this week the games span just two days. Chelsea, Oldham and Raith get us underway at today at 3pm. Then Man Utd kick off at 5:30. Hopefully we will be undefeated going into Sunday when Bayer Leverkusen kick off at 2:30 and Genk at 7:30pm.

Good luck everyone....[:)].....

Apologies for late pick this week but i have been away.

I will join the crowd in going for a Man Ure win over Wet Sham.

Good luck to one and all!

To say I''m gutted is an understatement[:''(]

A botlle of wine awaits...............was hoping I''d be drinking it in celebration tomorrow night. Hope Mr Bump has better luck next week[Y]

That''s unlucky Diesel Doris. It sounds like the Yeovil keeper had a good game. You did well in avoiding some of the other upsets. Good job you didn''t take any notice of my nap[:$] But that''s football and we will always lose many more weeks than we win. Despite that result I hope you''re still enjoying your week in charge. It looks like you have a very good chance of joining the "one drawn Club" and that''s really unlucky.

Thanks NN yeh I''m enjoying my week in charge but I''ll be even more gutted if tomorrows 2 come home and I do end up in the "one draw"club!!!![:)].

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Thanks NN yeh I''m enjoying my week in charge but I''ll be even more gutted if tomorrows 2 come home and I do end up in the "one draw"club!!!![:)].[/quote]

Bayer Leverkusen conspired to lose 3-6 at home so you ended up with four. Obviously the strange early season results aren''t over yet! Bayer of all teams to let us down!

I''ll be back later with the stats when all the games are complete. We''re just waiting for our good friend Meth''s game in Finland....

Have they kicked off yet Meth [|-)][S]

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Thanks NN yeh I''m enjoying my week in charge but I''ll be even more gutted if tomorrows 2 come home and I do end up in the "one draw"club!!!![:)].[/quote]

Bayer Leverkusen conspired to lose 3-6 at home so you ended up with four. Obviously the strange early season results aren''t over yet! Bayer of all teams to let us down!

I''ll be back later with the stats when all the games are complete. We''re just waiting for our good friend Meth''s game in Finland....

Have they kicked off yet Meth [|-)][S]

[;)]

[/quote]3-6?! Looks like Leverkusen have had a word with the Pakistan cricket team.

LOL and that cost me my 100% record B****Y germans[:P]

Thanks for giving me the chance to have a pick Eddie and to everyone who posted their naps also.....just a shame I picked the wrong 6!!

Looking forward to presentation night next Friday[<:o)][;)]

Unlucky Diesel Doris, saw the highlights of the Oldham game, the Yeovil keeper was on fire. And the German result really was a freak, Bayern are usually very solid at home.

Well done meth Was worth waiting for my friend and you are now 4/4

64 PUPs selected this week with 42 being correct and one postponed game making a success rate of 66%. Between you 24 games were selected of which 12 won and 1 postponed game making a strike rate of 52%. 24 of those correct naps were Manchester United or Chelsea. As I always say, a weight of opinion is a great help to the PUP making the final selections. But looking at those stats you can see how difficult it was for Doris to find four more.

So thanks once again Diesel Doris, You had a difficult week to contend with but that’s football. If it was possible to win every week there would be no free bet! We will all be back again next week when it’s Mr Bump’s turn to select.

Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks. Eleven PUPs share the lead on 4/4!

PUP Correct Picks Season %
[*]Canary Chris 4-4 100
[*]Cosmic Twin 4-4 100
[*]Delia''s Devonshire.. 4-4 100
[*]Graham Humphrey 4-4 100
[*]Hughesy 4-4 100
[*]Inch High 4-4 100
[*]methcanary 4-4 100
[*]Mister Chops 4-4 100
[*]Muddy funster 4-4 100
[*]Norfolkbroadslim 4-4 100
[*]Scrimmage 4-4 100
Excited Canary 3-3 100
Obiwancanary 3-3 100
Big Slob 3-4 75
Brendan 3-4 75
Bruce Eating Walkers Crisps 3-4 75
Canary Cherub 3-4 75
Diesel Doris 3-4 75
Duncan Edwards 3-4 75
Fellas 3-4 75
Ginger Pele 3-4 75
GMF 3-4 75
Jed Exodus 3-4 75
Legend Iwan 3-4 75
Mr. Bump 3-4 75
NCFCStar 3-4 75
Norfolkchance1 3-4 75
Pboro_Canary 3-4 75
Sparkos 3-4 75
Sports Desk - Pete 3-4 75
The Butler 3-4 75
Tony Da''Wonderful 3-4 75
Chelle 2-3 67
Kathy 2-3 67
Leedscanary 2-3 67
Morty 2-3 67
Yankee Canary 2-3 67
1st Wazzock 2-4 50
Cityangel 2-4 50
City-Til-I-Die 2-4 50
Davo 2-4 50
Fonejacker 2-4 50
Gregt 2-4 50
Jellytot 2-4 50
Jimbo Jetset 2-4 50
Lappinitup 2-4 50
Newyorkcanary 2-4 50
nutty nigel 2-4 50
Scooby 2-4 50
Statto 2-4 50
The Great Drinkell 2-4 50
Trent Canary 2-4 50
Beauseant 1-2 50
Berkshire Canary 1-2 50
Crafty Canary 1-2 50
WITS 1-2 50

Don''t forget the presentation night this Friday at Bayer Club. Ricky Martin and Neil Adams will be there to receive the cheque from Billy Dickson.

This money was raised by posters from this messageboard so come and support them[Y]