Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week four of the free bet season. This week it’s our great friend Deisel Doris in charge and making the final selections. Since DD joined us at the end of the 2008/9 season she has proved to be one of our top PUPs with a great winning percentage from often selecting a different match to widen the choice. Deisel Doris along with Mandie are also regulars at our PUPs meets and are both so very supportive of everything we do. She also couldn’t come into her week in better form having picked correctly in each of the three weeks making her one of only 14 PUPs to have a 100% record this season.

But even with Mandie to help her Deisel will still need all us PUPs to be on form just as we were for Scooby last week. Don

t forget all we want is your very best selection from the weekends games. Thanks to all your terrific suggestions, and Scooby’s brilliant selections last week saw our first win of the season. Even better the win was over £72 which was more than enough for us to pass the £1000 marker. So let’s do the same again to help DD set us on our way to the next £1000.

Now I’m putting together the rota for the final selections next month. I have sent PM’s but it doesn’t seem to be a reliable method. Provisionally I have the following :-

September 04th Mr Bump

September 11th The Butler (confirmed)

September 18th 1Dartmoore

September 25th GMF

Please confirm if those dates are OK for you all. If not I can always facilitate a change if it''s not convenient.

Our presentation night has been confirmed for Friday 3rd September at 8pm. Now I understand that this date clashes with the England v Bulgaria Euro qualifier. I didn’t realise this at the time the date was set. But as the match is shown live on ITV I will make sure that it’s on at the club so that you PUPs can keep an eye on the game.

Please come and support all us PUPs and Billy as he hands over the cheque to FONCY. Neil Adams and Ricky Martin are both going to be there representing the academy.

I

ll hand the free bet over to Deisel Doris now. Enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Trish... the free bet is yours.......

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, yes Norfolkchance1 £1032 for the Academy,so far.

I''m going to Belgium this week, to give you a bit of variety..

GENK v Lierse...Home win

(Genk are top of the league having won 4 out of 4, while Lierse are second bottom with 4 Losses.....)

Good luck :D

I wish you all the best Doris. I have faith that with the help of this great bunch of pickers we have here that you can help us fleece Billy once more.

I''m going to Belgium this week for Genk v Lierse.

Genk are 4 from 4 and Lierse are 0 from 4.

Genk have scored 7 and conceded one at home. They''ve scored 13 goals in their last three games and only conceded one.

Lierse have only scored two goals in four games whilst conceding 6.

So it''s Genk v Lierse - Home.

Davo

Blackpool lost to a league 1 side, and got beat 6-0 by arsenal so confidence will be low

Fulham scored in the 88th minute to get a draw vs Man utd so will be ''buzzing'' of confidence so I can only see one result here.

Blackpool Vs Fulham Away Win [y]

Good luck DD, lets make it 2 wins in 2 weeks for the Pups [y]

Ok, now I''ve got the holiday out of the way it''s time to knuckle down to the Free Bet, so I''m going for CHELSEA to beat Stoke.

Best of luck Doris and all my lovely fellow Pups!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh have  really been looking forward to this!!!! Thanks NN for the kind words. I''m sure everyone will give me loads of help to get us some more lovely lolly for FONCY.

I''ll post my "6" on Friday evening. Hope everyone enjoys this as much as I know I am going to!!![:D][:D]

Off the mark last week so I''m sticking with Scotland this week and

Aberdeen v Kilmarnock - Home Win

Best of luck Doris, and all PUPs

Good luck Diesel Doris - hope your time on the tube this week didn''t affect your picking skills! [;)]THE NEW SAINTS v Bala Town - Home win for me in the Welsh Premiership on Sunday.See you all next weekend!Leedscanary

[quote user="leedscanary"]Good luck Diesel Doris - hope your time on the tube this week didn''t affect your picking skills! [;)]

THE NEW SAINTS v Bala Town - Home win for me in the Welsh Premiership on Sunday.

See you all next weekend!

Leedscanary
[/quote]

My time on the tube was fine thanks, apart from when Moo got us going in the wrong direction!!!![:)]

Well I''ve got rid of the pressure of the 100% record by failling last week (by the odd goal!) so this week I''m off looking for an away win.

Macclesfield who finished last season on an emotional rollercoaster are finding it difficult to adjust to life without Keith Alexander. Chesterfield have had an excellent start to the season and will be full of confidence.

Macclesfield v Chesterfield Away Win

Good luck to Diesel and all the rest of you PUPs 

Good Evening Taddymeister and good luck to Diesel Doris this week.

Tilly is off to Italy and is certain of a home win for AS ROMA v Cesena.

Finland for me this week and a Monday night game. Home win for top of the table Helsinki against thid from bottom

IFC Mariehamn.

Good luck DieselD and all PUPs

MC

Morning fellow PUP’s. I have to get off the mark this week so Chelsea home win for me.

Best of Luck Doris, let’s keep the winning streak going