Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

All this about Holt possibly not at the match tomorrow.

If we rely this much on a player we wont do all that well this season. The best teams have cover all over the pitch and if holt causes us to struggle, Mr lambert hasn''t done his job over the summer well enough and should have brought in back up for holt (a tall target man, who scores goals)!

And the thread about fly him back - if he was commited to this club he would pay to fly back, why should my season ticket money go towards a flight for holt when it should be going towards cover for ALL positions. Lambert must know holt will not play every game this year through suspension and injury (hope not but its just going to happen) so must get cover in and hasn''t, which he should have done!

rant over....

[y]

Your season ticket money should go towards flying him back because it would be an awful lot cheaper to do that than to bring in a new target man of Holt''s ability or better. Alright?

[quote user="scrimmage"]Your season ticket money should go towards flying him back because it would be an awful lot cheaper to do that than to bring in a new target man of Holt''s ability or better. Alright?[/quote]He should pay it himself.  His s**t, his private life, his problem.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]I dont really see the big fuss its only one game we beat newcastle without him so cant be the biggest ''asset'' to us
[/quote]

exactly, but some people seem to think that he is the one player we MUST have playing for us.

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="scrimmage"]Your season ticket money should go towards flying him back because it would be an awful lot cheaper to do that than to bring in a new target man of Holt''s ability or better. Alright?[/quote]He should pay it himself.  His s**t, his private life, his problem.[/quote]I''d agree with that, yeah

[quote user="scrimmage"]Your season ticket money should go towards flying him back because it would be an awful lot cheaper to do that than to bring in a new target man of Holt''s ability or better. Alright?
[/quote]

My season ticket wouldn''t cover the cost [y]

Why should norwich city plc fly a player back, when it is his own problem, nothing to do with the club?

City 1st

the owther threads are stating that he can''t play im saying that people need to stop worrying about it, his fault and he should suffer and not play for that.

It''s not a disaster if he dosn''t play.  I don''t think he is going to find anywhere near the form he had last season so personally, if he misses one game and Jackson plays instead, I really don''t mind.

And our season tickets should definately not pay for his flight.  If he was not a footballer then he would have to pay for it himself and would get a fine.  Like someone on another thread said, why should Holt be any different to this?