Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Pre-season bets with Coral

Some tasty odds:

Boyd to be top scorer with boro winning league @ 20/1

Grant Holt to be top scorer @ 25/1

Or how about this Earnshaw to be the top scorer and Forest wining the league @125/1 - got be worth a quid!

Chris Martin is 66/1 with Bet365

each way 1/4 odds to be in top 4 is 16/1.

4 or 5 other bookies have Martin at 50/1, so don''t take 33/1.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I got 16-1 on Leroy Lita, I fancy him to score shedloads this season.  Plus e/w on Chris Martin at 66-1.  Both at bet365.[/quote]

Terrible bet, could have got 25''s in places, also he wont play, Mcdonald and Boyd will start!

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I got 16-1 on Leroy Lita, I fancy him to score shedloads this season.  Plus e/w on Chris Martin at 66-1.  Both at bet365.[/quote]

Terrible bet, could have got 25''s in places, also he wont play, Mcdonald and Boyd will start![/quote]Don''t know who McDonald is, but my track record with bookmakers isn''t particularly good so I wouldn''t be surprised.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I got 16-1 on Leroy Lita, I fancy him to score shedloads this season.  Plus e/w on Chris Martin at 66-1.  Both at bet365.[/quote]

Terrible bet, could have got 25''s in places, also he wont play, Mcdonald and Boyd will start![/quote]Don''t know who McDonald is, but my track record with bookmakers isn''t particularly good so I wouldn''t be surprised.[/quote]http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/8311085.Boyd_is_fired_up_for_Boro_promotion_push/Yep, fail. [+o(]

Shame the bookies wont give you a refund, fingers crossed Lita comes City and scores hatfuls and gets top scorer!

WIN WIN!

A few tasty looking little bets for you; Holt to score more league goals than Lita 5/6 with Totesport, got to be a very good chance seeing as Lita won''t start much i would think. Same odds for Martin to score more than Paynter. 4/5 for Earnshaw to score more than Nugent looks tasty to. 16/1 for Surman to be Norwich player of the year with Coral. Lump on Livingston to win Scot div two at 13/8 with Totesport. Not great odds but a double with Kilmarnock to finish bottom of SPL at 4''s could be good.