Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Just in case you don't recognise the new boys tomorrow....

It''s amazing that only 4 of our players have made 50 or more appearences for Norwich. Shows how much chopping and changing has been made at this club over the past few years!

A few thoughts and observations:McNamee looks like Poot from The Wire.Nelson looks like Frankenstein.Wes Hoolahan looks like the sort of chap you see propping up the Wetherspoons bar at 11:30am.Is Andrew Surman related to Simon Lappin?Andrew Crofts looks a bit like the FA Cup.Josh Dawkin looks a bit like Luke Chadwick.Chris Martin looks like a young Van Morrison.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]With that haircut, Wes looks about 12.[/quote]

Lol, my thoughts exactly!

P.S. Why has Rudd not got 1?

How about making another set of Pink un Top trumps to download and print?  30 players is exactly the correct number in a set. Last time the stats were.Year of BirthLeague appearances previous seasonShirt NumberWeight - KGsHeight - CMsNumber of Clubs

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]He wasn''t there (England U19 duty) and neither were Adeyemi (Bradford) or McDonald (Gillingham).

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]

He wasn''t there (England U19 duty) and neither were Adeyemi (Bradford) or McDonald (Gillingham).
[/quote]

Thanks, I realised why Cody and as PL calls him ''amedayi'' wasn''t there, but forgot about Rudd''s England u19''s duty.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]A few thoughts and observations:McNamee looks like Poot from The Wire.Nelson looks like Frankenstein.Wes Hoolahan looks like the sort of chap you see propping up the Wetherspoons bar at 11:30am.Is Andrew Surman related to Simon Lappin?Andrew Crofts looks a bit like the FA Cup.Josh Dawkin looks a bit like Luke Chadwick.Chris Martin looks like a young Van Morrison.

[/quote]Post of the year!

The majority are going for the stubble look

Nelson, Steer and McNamee made me laugh the hardest.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Macnamee''s proofile says he delivers a good cross...er...when!?[/quote]For Holt v Oldham away and Chris Martin v Newcastle at home are two that spring to mind immediately, but I know there are more....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Macnamee''s proofile says he delivers a good cross...er...when!?[/quote]For Holt v Oldham away and Chris Martin v Newcastle at home are two that spring to mind immediately, but I know there are more....[/quote]His cross at Oldham was no doubt good, but it annoys me slightly that people raving about this forget the fact that he was set free by an utterly splendid through-ball from Wes... just a point of order...Incidentally, forget about Nelson''s giant neck, what about Jackson''s giant forehead? Put the two together, and they''d make some kind of BFG...

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that if Nelson had a bald head he''d look like a thumb?!There is simply no distinction between his head and neck!Weird.

I think Nelson looks like Frank the tortoise on Creature Comforts!!!! Lets hope he''s a bit quicker than a tortoise this season!![:D]

I cant believe that Crofts is only 5 ft 9 and  just over 11 stone. He has impressed me hugely in the  last 2 home games and looks a lot bigger than that, possible future hero material.

Ruddy is Askou''s twin? [:S][IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/5ckjz6.jpg[/IMG]and...[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2s01cav.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="cityislife"]Dont know about anyone else but I think Mcnamees best trick is his cross''s.......
[/quote]

oh dear, and he is a winger!