Sign in to follow this  
Normann Canary

Pauly Greeno is right, and We should be proud for ourselves and Norwich City!!!

You know what...

I''m with you on this one Pauly Greeno... Thats bl**dy right... (this is a long post, but please take the time to read it...)

who''s to say that just because Prem is the top flight... that its the "best" league!!!! I totally agree, that the fizzy pop leagues are more "even", so to speak than prem (where it''s all about ya quid), with all teams really having a good chance to being "champions"... and with it of course promotion... However, It''s just a shame that "champions" always seems second rate in importance to relegation... and we should never forget that we are still the "champions"!! And with that honour, comes "NO" shame...

I mean really... how many different teams have "ever" won the top flight???? With the answer to this statistic... really that should be enough said... but...

Norwich is a club that I feel proud to follow, because we are not a "toffee, only if you''ve got money to spend" B*llsh*t club... yes we are a smaller club, but we are also a more "united and closer nit club" for it, a club where any supporter can have a say and be heard... a club which is open to change and diversity! A club where we are all part of a "family" and no-one need ever feel left out!!! Do you think Arsenal or Man U are like that????? or are they just thinking of the dosh. Some clubs are run as a business... other clubs like us are run for more important reasons... Norwich City F.C, I would not want to ever change in this regard... "even if it meant not staying in prem..." now I''m sure I''ll be labelled a binmen for that statement, but think what you may poeple, sometimes there''s "more" to football than just success in "top flight"... but don''t forget... we can be in prem and not sell our souls (a difficlut task but achievable)... but we can be "also" be in Champs and be the best and most fairest team and club in all of the leagues, and in my opinion... all of England???

Now... am I wrong people????? I ask you...

And Pauly Grenno... I wouldn''t say you''re a part time supporter at all... despite your member status showing that you are a "junior member", you are obviously a well seasoned veteran of the Carrow terraces...!!

Reagrdless Canaries, be proud and be loud... we are the greatest club in all of Anglia... Prem or no bl**dy Prem...

Thanks mate,You got the jest of my rant and by the way I have calmed down since yesterday and will be back at FCR next Saturday as normal cheering them on.

I think I''ve settled down from my weekly sunday bantering Although by the end of the working week I''m usually completely nutts, i think sundays are my "really crazy" days and been getting worse after each of our 13 games progressively...Glad to hear you''ll be back, as all loyal supporters are... have a great time mate... I''d love to join you but I''m a convict in Australia, and they don''t let us do much except drag the old ball and chain around... ( p-s I''m not in jail... incase you were wondering )ONWARD NORWICH CITY!

I''ve just spent a good hour looking through all the papers I kept from last season, recalling the joy and nervousness we all felt as our promotion challenge seemed to depend on one thing after another from week to week.  However, one thing stood out all along and that''s the excellent way the club went about doing things on and off the field.  Reading about it all again and seeing the faces of the players, staff, board and fans in the photos has just brought home exactly what you said, Normann - proud doesn''t even come close to describing what I feel to be a City supporter...even now when struggling in the Prem is testing us all to the extreme.  I read on another thread that someone said words to the effect that spirit doesn''t matter.  The hell it doesn''t!  We need it more than ever if we are to stay up and just as much if we go down.  If we lose that spirit we might as well resign from the league now and spend the rest of the season training for our forthcoming Championship games!!!  I''m sure we won''t give up without a fight, and I''m even more sure that we will stick together and give every ounce of support to the lads until the bitter end.