Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Pre match routines?

I am incredibley (sp?) bored and very excited about tomorrow''s game so thought I''d create this thread! What are your pre-match routines? Do you do the same things before every game? On A night game I pick my mate up (MCWill) at around 5:15-5:30, go to mine while Dad get ready, leave mine at 5:45, and get food at the chippy in Thorpe. Then get to the ground, walk round the ground and look in both shops at ground. Then we go and get a cuppa'' at a kiosk near riverside then go in the ground. Nothing exciting! But do anybody else do anything more exciting? On a saturday, we leave at 1 and do everything the same other than have Dinner at home before leaving! Sorry for the boring post of the year, but maybe i''ve sent you to sleep, and when you wake up,it will be match day!!! Sorry, again, for such a boring/pointless and just pure crap post, but i''m bored [:P]

Sounds good to me Ryan. [:)] I am also very very very very excited. [:D] eeeeeek, can''t wait!

Tomorrow for me, meet Uncle around 6 or 7, go to Morissons for munchies and drink. Then might meet a friend for Gillinhham ticket, if not go and enjoy the game with brother also and walk home. Lol actually pretty boring routine. [:P] Well I guess I listen to Canary call when I get home. [:D] Maybe make a status about how well we did?

Oh, and MCWILL is a ledge! [:)]

Personally I normally go to the pub, drink too many pints and have to rely on Ricardo''s report to tell me what actually happened at the game i''d just been to.....

[quote user="Brendo "]

Sounds good to me Ryan. [:)] I am also very very very very excited. [:D] eeeeeek, can''t wait!

Tomorrow for me, meet Uncle around 6 or 7, go to Morissons for munchies and drink. Then might meet a friend for Gillinhham ticket, if not go and enjoy the game with brother also and walk home. Lol actually pretty boring routine. [:P] Well I guess I listen to Canary call when I get home. [:D] Maybe make a status about how well we did?

Oh, and MCWILL is a ledge! [:)]

[/quote]

Cheers Brendo :)