Sign in to follow this  
peter-plastic

Coverage of the Championship in Thailand

Sorry to add another thread along the lines of "Who''s watching the game in some far flung place or other?" This Norwich City ''fanbase'' that new signings love to refer to, seems to be a global phenomenon.[:)]

For those canary fans living in Thailand, I would just like to make you aware of some of the TV coverage of Norwich games if you didn''t already know. I subscribe to a local Cable TV service, and as I was channel flicking yesterday I came across GoalTV advertising live coverage of tonight''s game against Watford.  There is also a Thai cable channel that extensively covers the Championship, so I am expecting to have a choice of commentary language to boot! If anyone in this part of the world is aware of any other potential options for TV coverage, please post the details.I had a quick look on the GoalTV website, and it seems they will be covering 3-4 live championship games a week. As this will also include the traditional 3pm Saturday KOs, I''m expecting to see quite a few Norwich games this season. Tonight''s 01:45 KO may leave me feeling a little grouchy while working on Saturday, but I''ll take that chance.

Lucky you! Thus far my search in Taipei has led me no where, I have to find somewhere to watch it online