Sign in to follow this  
GreenGreenGrass

Anyone know a good pub to watch the match in central London?

Not strictly central but there will be a lot of Norwich fans at the Red Lion near Angel tube station.

You''ll be made most welcome in any pub in South Bermondsey that''s full of Millwall supporters.....Make sure though, that you have your football shirt and scarf visible.....They''ll welcome you with open arms.....

Thanks for the tip Mellow! However, I was thinking, that in order to blend in I should where a shirt and scarf that was more in keeping with the local area, West Ham Perhaps?

[quote user="GreenGreenGrass"]

Thanks for the tip Mellow! However, I was thinking, that in order to blend in I should where a shirt and scarf that was more in keeping with the local area, West Ham Perhaps?

[/quote]

Wear a Spurs shirt then.....

I''ll be in The Albion, which is in Shoreditch/Bethnal Green area. Great football pub, despite it being a WBA themed place - the staff are very welcoming of all fans.

[quote user="Rivers_Wonderland"]I''ll be in The Albion, which is in Shoreditch/Bethnal Green area. Great football pub, despite it being a WBA themed place - the staff are very welcoming of all fans.
[/quote]

Ah cool, that is 5 mins from my house, might come down that way also if I don''t get dragged into something else.