Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

How do you think Norwich City will fare in the Championship?

I think the old saying is "What goes up must come down" I think that will sum this season up. and it is surprising after last nights game with Watford that the sun doesn''t shine out of Lamberts rear end anymore, that is how quick the worm has turned !!

12th. I''d be very very pleased with that.

In all fairness though, our aim should quite simply be 21st. As long as we''re not in that bottom three then we should consider it job done.

[quote user="CallsignViper"]12th. I''d be very very pleased with that.

In all fairness though, our aim should quite simply be 21st. As long as we''re not in that bottom three then we should consider it job done.[/quote]Pretty much how I feel,although 12th might be a little hopefull.Time will tell :)

Top half - too early for this squad to have gelled yet, but the makings of a decent unit. There aren''t many better looking midfield fours than ours. Just needs some work at the back. The doubters need to consider just how little our first eleven have actually played together so far.

Expect us to be in the top half providing we can sort out the back four.  We were woefully exposed at the back on Friday night by a team who had pacy players up front.  Fortress Carrow Road will come under a lot of pressure from some good teams this season.  Midfield looks much better than last season, and I will wait out on Martin and Jackson.  Scunthorpe away will be a good indicator this weekend because these are the teams we must try and pick up points against. 

[quote user="silver fox"]Expect us to be in the top half providing we can sort out the back four.  We were woefully exposed at the back on Friday night by a team who had pacy players up front.  Fortress Carrow Road will come under a lot of pressure from some good teams this season.  Midfield looks much better than last season, and I will wait out on Martin and Jackson.  Scunthorpe away will be a good indicator this weekend because these are the teams we must try and pick up points against. [/quote] Agreed.