Sign in to follow this  
Ren

Norwich City 2009/10 Highlights dvd is......

out!

£14.95 so no discount unless you buy something else

About time - look forward to watching it next week.

Bloke in front of me in the mall had it as well - I reckon they should shift a few this weekend!

Cheers for the heads-up. Popped out, purchased.One disc. 150 mins long. Kevin Piper and Donovan Blake.I won''t spoil the ending for you....

Bought, and just about to watch!!!As an aside, very impressed with the new look of the club shop, but even more impressed with the new stuff they have.Previously it has been a right load of old tat, but the new merchandise looks pretty good quality.

Pete - no worries, I know that there have been a few threads on the dvd on here. Enjoy!

Morty - not had a chance to have a look at the CR shop, will try and get there one day next week as I doubt time will allow tonight. Cheers for the feedback, ill make the effort now.

Captain Holt''s Controversial Jokes -

Youll be fine - I think they had 3000 done.

Mello Yellow - that one had a rubbish ending, I like a dvd with a decent ending, sadly there have not been too many of those realised in recent years.

This is the first one I have bought in about 10 years, probably because its the best season we have had in a long time! In fact the last one I bought was on VHS lol.

Too late... my mum was in England last week and was going to get it for me.. The club charges unrealistic prices to send overseas,, A 15 pound product was going to cost the same to post... Losing a lot of business that way

[quote user="Ozbarclay"]Too late... my mum was in England last week and was going to get it for me.. The club charges unrealistic prices to send overseas,, A 15 pound product was going to cost the same to post... Losing a lot of business that way[/quote]It costs 15 quid to post something the size of a DVD to Oz?

[quote user="Ozbarclay"]Too late... my mum was in England last week and was going to get it for me.. The club charges unrealistic prices to send overseas,, A 15 pound product was going to cost the same to post... Losing a lot of business that way[/quote]Why not get someone to buy it and post it themselves? [^o)]http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400036&mediaId=400347

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Ozbarclay"]Too late... my mum was in England last week and was going to get it for me.. The club charges unrealistic prices to send overseas,, A 15 pound product was going to cost the same to post... Losing a lot of business that way[/quote]Why not get someone to buy it and post it themselves? [^o)]http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400036&mediaId=400347[/quote]That was going to be my next suggestion lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Ozbarclay"]Too late... my mum was in England last week and was going to get it for me.. The club charges unrealistic prices to send overseas,, A 15 pound product was going to cost the same to post... Losing a lot of business that way[/quote]Why not get someone to buy it and post it themselves? [^o)]http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400036&mediaId=400347[/quote]That was going to be my next suggestion lol.[/quote]Great minds Mort! [;)]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Ozbarclay"]Too late... my mum was in England last week and was going to get it for me.. The club charges unrealistic prices to send overseas,, A 15 pound product was going to cost the same to post... Losing a lot of business that way[/quote]Why not get someone to buy it and post it themselves? [^o)]http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400036&mediaId=400347[/quote]That was going to be my next suggestion lol.[/quote]Great minds Mort! [;)][/quote]Either that or its just completely obvious lol.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Ozbarclay"]Too late... my mum was in England last week and was going to get it for me.. The club charges unrealistic prices to send overseas,, A 15 pound product was going to cost the same to post... Losing a lot of business that way[/quote]Why not get someone to buy it and post it themselves? [^o)]http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400036&mediaId=400347[/quote]That was going to be my next suggestion lol.[/quote]Great minds Mort! [;)][/quote]Either that or its just completely obvious lol.[;)][/quote]Shhhh.......

[quote user="Ren"]out!

About time - look forward to watching it next week.[/quote]Impossible, I heard it wasn''t out until October at the earliest.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Ren"]out!

About time - look forward to watching it next week.[/quote]Impossible, I heard it wasn''t out until October at the earliest.[/quote]I think you''ll find that is Holt, at least, according to Wiz :P