Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Holt - Fly him back

[quote user="hogesar"]Doesn''t really matter Wiz, he''s out till October isn''t he?![/quote]Of course he is, but the outcome of the court case is still important.

PS. I didn''t start that rumour, I only reported it![:$]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Archant must have links/contacts for court news.[/quote]I heard there''s a good chance he''ll be kept in the cells until October, but it''s okay because he''s doing sit-ups, press-ups and some Steve McQueen baseball throwing to keep his fitness up.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Archant must have links/contacts for court news.[/quote]

I heard there''s a good chance he''ll be kept in the cells until October, but it''s okay because he''s doing sit-ups, press-ups and some Steve McQueen baseball throwing to keep his fitness up.
[/quote]

Nice one, as long as he lays off the potato moonshine. [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/drink.gif[/img]

I think most courts have press lines where journos can call and listen to recorded information, so that they don''t have to field calls from lots of different journos from different organs.. The police and fire brigades etc. all have them, so would make sense for the courts to. I''ll have a Google, see if I can find a Shropshire court-related one.. or was it some little piddly magistrates court?There would be something very funny about him being named as a sub, to only turn up at half time and be given the last 30 minutes after Jackson has shanked 6 into the upper end stand tiers....

Here you go, give them a call wouldn''t you Pete/Wiz/Someone?

Market Drayton Magistrates'' Court

Switchboard - 01743 458500Nicki Purcell

Court Manager -

01743 458500It says on their website that their COurt building closing time is 4.30 pm, I''ve done a quick route finder (3 hours 48mins) and if he finishes at that time, he''ll get to Carrow Road in time to get changed and come on for the second half.Definitely will at least be names as a sub then [:)]

Doesn''t look good for Grant.....He''s just turned up at court on his own in his motor, slurring his speech, smelling heavily of drink and dressed just in his underpants....[:O]

.....Allegedly.....[8-|]

[quote user="Seat0123"]Here you go, give them a call wouldn''t you Pete/Wiz/Someone?

Market Drayton Magistrates'' Court

Switchboard - 01743 458500

Nicki Purcell
Court Manager - 01743 458500

It says on their website that their COurt building closing time is 4.30 pm, I''ve done a quick route finder (3 hours 48mins) and if he finishes at that time, he''ll get to Carrow Road in time to get changed and come on for the second half.

Definitely will at least be names as a sub then [:)]
[/quote]

Thats assuming that there is no traffic and that he doesn''t get stopped by the police [:D]

Called them. Started at 10am. Was told to call back in half an hour when they''ll have more info so will do.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Doesn''t look good for Grant.....He''s just turned up at court on his own in his motor, slurring his speech, smelling heavily of drink and dressed just in his underpants....[:O]

.....Allegedly.....[8-|]

[/quote]

Sorry, got it wrong.....That''s Grant''s defence Lawyer that''s turned up in his underpants....

Erm, his lawyer hasn''t turned up in Grant''s underpants, they''re the Lawyer''s underpants and the Lawyer actually had them on his head....Not on Grant''s head - but he Lawyer''s own head, that is)....

Grant turned up dressed as Captain Canary.....carrying a placard saying..."The Judge is just an old fart of a Stinkin'' Scum fan"...

.....Allegedly.....[8-|]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Judges in a magistrates court how quaint.
[/quote]

The magistrate is called Mr Judge.....ok?

"PS. I didn''t start that rumour, I only reported it"as in the bubonic plague wasn''t started in the uk by rats, they only carried it

I work for the court service.

Really tempted to see if there''s anything I can do to speed things along haha.

Hopefully the guy calling on the cases and choosing the order is not a watford fan. Of course chances are he''ll be a shrewsbury fan, and hate Grant with a passion, so will try and keep him there all day

Always the optimist

Fingers crossed

[quote user="City1st"]"PS. I didn''t start that rumour, I only reported it"

as in the bubonic plague wasn''t started in the uk by rats, they only carried it

[/quote]

Mr Rat? Fleas a jolly good fellow.....

I think it''s a blessing in disguise - he''s clearly not going to be fit after just 20 mins in pre-season. He can sit out tonight, have 45 mins against the Gills in the week and play from the start next Saturday. And if Jackson and Martin keep him out of the side, well that can only be good.

SSN said he didn''t attend but was found guilty and will have to attend to receive his punishment at a further date.  So he''s available for tonight :D

Haha good going Granty Boy!

I was just about to find the odds for him to get first goal, odds would have been through the roof considering the circumstances

[quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]Can he not get in trouble for this?[/quote]No, it''s within the rules.Magistrates found the case proved but Holt was not sentenced because his

legal team made an application for a special reasons hearing on a date

to be fixed.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]Can he not get in trouble for this?[/quote]

No, it''s within the rules.

Magistrates found the case proved but Holt was not sentenced because his legal team made an application for a special reasons hearing on a date to be fixed.
[/quote]3 month ban maybe?

Sorry, bad joke.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]Can he not get in trouble for this?[/quote]

No, it''s within the rules.

Magistrates found the case proved but Holt was not sentenced because his legal team made an application for a special reasons hearing on a date to be fixed.
[/quote]3 month ban maybe?

Sorry, bad joke.

[quote user="canarywales"]i live in machynlleth now but not from there originally tho[/quote]

Know Machynlleth; my sister lives in Montgomery. Lovely part of the world. I went into a corner shop in Macynlleth and the woman spoke Welsh to me; I had the whole que in stitches as I replied in the most patronisingly slow, simplified English. It was worse than listening to Steve Maclaren''s first Dutch TV interview!

"3 month ban maybe?

Sorry, bad joke."

actually one of your best yet