Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

NCFC Credit Card

[quote user="morty"]Dunno, but I had one about 10 years ago, shocking rate of interest lol.[/quote]Was it as bad as the interest rates that some of the companies who advertise on daytime TV have. Saw one today with an APR of over 2000% [:O]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="morty"]Dunno, but I had one about 10 years ago, shocking rate of interest lol.[/quote]Was it as bad as the interest rates that some of the companies who advertise on daytime TV have. Saw one today with an APR of over 2000% [:O][/quote]Bargain[:P]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Does anyone know if the club still do the NCFC credit card?[/quote]

It''ll cost you £1.50 to find out...

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="morty"]Dunno, but I had one about 10 years ago, shocking rate of interest lol.[/quote]Was it as bad as the interest rates that some of the companies who advertise on daytime TV have. Saw one today with an APR of over 2000% [:O][/quote]Yeah, know the one you mean. But thats short term loans, and APR is annual rate, divide it by 365 to get daily rate.Still a rip off like.

Yeah I know it''s only short term loans and the daily rate is lower but the advert is rather misleading. Lovely middle class housewife finds herself a little short before hubby gives her the next housekeeping so arranges short term loan through onlyslightlylesscriminalthanyourlocalloanshark.co.uk and then pays it back with no problems.I doubt the reality of their average customer is anything like that portrayed in the advert.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="morty"]Dunno, but I had one about 10 years ago, shocking rate of interest lol.[/quote]Was it as bad as the interest rates that some of the companies who advertise on daytime TV have. Saw one today with an APR of over 2000% [:O][/quote]Yeah, know the one you mean. But thats short term loans, and APR is annual rate, divide it by 365 to get daily rate.Still a rip off like.[/quote]If you borrow £1000 then its £55 a day you will owe them.

Can''t you get like a NCFC logo on your bank card at a proper bank? [:)] Nat west I think.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Yeah I know it''s only short term loans and the daily rate is lower but the advert is rather misleading. Lovely middle class housewife finds herself a little short before hubby gives her the next housekeeping so arranges short term loan through onlyslightlylesscriminalthanyourlocalloanshark.co.uk and then pays it back with no problems.I doubt the reality of their average customer is anything like that portrayed in the advert.[/quote]Credit is aimed at people who don''t have enough money unfortunately.I had a friend who was shockingly in debt, and couldn''t get a credit card. She saw an ad that promised to consider anyone, so she rang the number, to be told there was a 50 quid fee to process her application, needless to say, unsurprisingly, they took the 50 quid off her and declined her application.

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="morty"]Dunno, but I had one about 10 years ago, shocking rate of interest lol.[/quote]Was it as bad as the interest rates that some of the companies who advertise on daytime TV have. Saw one today with an APR of over 2000% [:O][/quote]Yeah, know the one you mean. But thats short term loans, and APR is annual rate, divide it by 365 to get daily rate.Still a rip off like.[/quote]If you borrow £1000 then its £55 a day you will owe them.[/quote]Ouch lol.

[quote user="Brendo "]

Can''t you get like a NCFC logo on your bank card at a proper bank? [:)] Nat west I think.

[/quote]

Tried to but apparently it was copyright issues..

Nice thread by the way [<:o)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="morty"]Dunno, but I had one about 10 years ago, shocking rate of interest lol.
[/quote]

Was it as bad as the interest rates that some of the companies who advertise on daytime TV have. Saw one today with an APR of over 2000% [:O]
[/quote]https://www.wonga.com/

Typical

2689% APR

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Shame they still dont do it. I wanted to get a CC with a norwich logo on.
[/quote]

Go for the lowest rate APR card available then stick a NCFC sticker on it [;)], everything is chip and pin so no one looks at the card itself anymore 

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Shame they still dont do it. I wanted to get a CC with a norwich logo on.[/quote]

Go for the lowest rate APR card available then stick a NCFC sticker on it [;)], everything is chip and pin so no one looks at the card itself anymore 

[/quote]Yeh suppose so! But when you used the card, some money went back to the club which was good as well.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Shame they still dont do it. I wanted to get a CC with a norwich logo on.
[/quote]

[/quote]Yeh suppose so! But when you used the card, some money went back to the club which was good as well.
[/quote]Get a normal cashback card and give that money to them