Sign in to follow this  

I''m stuck at work in Bury and don''t think i''m going to be leaving till gone 6:30! Anyone know any good last minute places to park (legally!) within fairly good legging it distance? Coming in on the A11!

To be honest mate, unless county hall or riverside multi story are full you might be pushed to find a spot so close to kick off

[quote user="Lincs CR"]To be honest mate, unless county hall or riverside multi story are full you might be pushed to find a spot so close to kick off[/quote]he asked for help numb nuts!, in what way is this helpful for Yellow Submarine?

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[quote user="morty"]The car park on Lower Clarence road?[/quote]

where''s that Morty?

[/quote][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/map.png[/IMG]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]I''m stuck at work in Bury and don''t think i''m going to be leaving till gone 6:30! Anyone know any good last minute places to park (legally!) within fairly good legging it distance? Coming in on the A11![/quote]Stick it on Cedar Road, I used to live there and the traffic wardens never came round after 7pm.  It''s literally 1 minute from the Barclay.