Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Server in Applications problems again

[quote user="First Wizard"]Anyone else getting this whhen they post?[:@][/quote]Sometimes.  Which of these errors are you getting?ERROR: Post contradicts earlier postERROR: Post is inflammatory and based on hearsayERROR: Post is nothing but outright nonsenseERROR: Andy Marshall IS a Judas C**t

[:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Anyone else getting this whhen they post?[:@][/quote]

Sometimes.  Which of these errors are you getting?

ERROR: Post contradicts earlier post

ERROR: Post is inflammatory and based on hearsay

ERROR: Post is nothing but outright nonsense

ERROR: Andy Marshall IS a Judas C**t

[/quote]

Should have included:

ERROR: Jamie Cureton is no longer a Norwich player.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Anyone else getting this whhen they post?[:@][/quote]

Sometimes.  Which of these errors are you getting?

ERROR: Post contradicts earlier post

ERROR: Post is inflammatory and based on hearsay

ERROR: Post is nothing but outright nonsense

ERROR: Andy Marshall IS a Judas C**t

[/quote] I only asked.

No fault here either Wiz. Will look through the server logs and see if anything is a miss.

[quote user="Barbie"]No fault here either Wiz. Will look through the server logs and see if anything is a miss.
[/quote]Many thanks Barbie.[Y]

[quote user="Barbie"]No fault here either Wiz. Will look through the server logs and see if anything is a miss.
[/quote]Don''t know if this helps you Barbie, but though I get the Server App page, my post goes through ok, but post counter remains static.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Barbie"]No fault here either Wiz. Will look through the server logs and see if anything is a miss.
[/quote]Don''t know if this helps you Barbie, but though I get the Server App page, my post goes through ok, but post counter remains static.[/quote]

You can''t get your post count up? No wonder you''re pissed off! [;)]

Only kidding Wiz [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Barbie"]No fault here either Wiz. Will look through the server logs and see if anything is a miss.
[/quote]Don''t know if this helps you Barbie, but though I get the Server App page, my post goes through ok, but post counter remains static.[/quote]

[/quote]I just knew someone would say that hogesar.[:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="hogesar"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Barbie"]No fault here either Wiz. Will look through the server logs and see if anything is a miss.[/quote]Don''t know if this helps you Barbie, but though I get the Server App page, my post goes through ok, but post counter remains static.[/quote]

[/quote]I just knew someone would say that hogesar.[:D][/quote]Well at least it was me, rather than a right knob, hey [:D]

but post counter remains static "It happens to lots of men of your age

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="hogesar"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Barbie"]No fault here either Wiz. Will look through the server logs and see if anything is a miss.[/quote]Don''t know if this helps you Barbie, but though I get the Server App page, my post goes through ok, but post counter remains static.[/quote]

[/quote]I just knew someone would say that hogesar.[:D][/quote]Well at least it was me, rather than a right knob, hey [:D][/quote]And you only said it once...