Sign in to follow this  
Jammy1902

Ward....what the hell

then don''t judge after one game like what you said, now be a good boy and shut up.

[quote user="jammy"]i know you should not judge after one game but what a load of rubbish.[/quote]Yep, had a hand in all 3 Watford goals I think, 2 through his legs. Come back Doc, all''s forgiven. Ward is rubbish, no pace, can''t head, can''t tackle.

You cant judge, but a football person can tell quality... positioning left a lot to be desired!

[quote user="OutGunn-ed"][quote user="jammy"]i know you should not judge after one game but what a load of rubbish.[/quote]Yep, had a hand in all 3 Watford goals I think, 2 through his legs. Come back Doc, all''s forgiven. Ward is rubbish, no pace, can''t head, can''t tackle.

[/quote]

Please tell me you are joking?

You cant legislate for ''between the legs goals... but I was referring to the general positioning

[quote user="OutGunn-ed"][quote user="jammy"]i know you should not judge after one game but what a load of rubbish.[/quote]Yep, had a hand in all 3 Watford goals I think, 2 through his legs. Come back Doc, all''s forgiven. Ward is rubbish, no pace, can''t head, can''t tackle.[/quote]He''s not "match fit" yet, but when he headed the ball straight up in the air like a circus seal and Watford almost scored, I did long for the good old days of the ginger Pele.

im afraid i have to agree. he has a hell of a lot of improving to do if he wants to keep his place