Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

City 0 - 2 Watford

Weve looked awful, I had so much hope, just feel angry! Ah well, presume we''ll sack Lambert and bring in Malky after this?

Wish they''d stop bloody saying ''welcome to the Championship Norwich'' - we can all too well remember what it was like..

[quote user="covcanary"]Wish they''d stop bloody saying ''welcome to the Championship Norwich'' - we can all too well remember what it was like..[/quote]That''s annoying my tits off. "Maybe they''re finding out the difference between league one and the Championship"... yes well it''s not like we''re here for the first time, is it? Or fielding a bunch of players who''ve never played in the league before.

It''s our inability to win headers at the back that''s concerning me in particular. 

Im really dissapointed... We havent created anything... And every loose ball ends upp in watford possesion.... I would like to see som subs in HT... Holt on for Jackson, and perhaps korey smith on for crofts...

And I must wonder.... Did the ref leave his whistle at home? I dont blame the ref at all for the result so far, but in my oppinion he allows a lot...

Was it Elliott Ward who looked like he turned away on one of the goals? Whoever it was, I didn''t like the look of that. It''s the first game of the season, the fans have filled the stadium and, in a situation like that, you put your body on the line to stop the ball.

No it was Nelson who was looking away for the second goal. Watford are playing so deep, that we just can''t get through them and we are too narrow and they are dealing with everything with ease.  The Watford Wingers and Full backs are ganging up on Drury and Martin and we have no pace at the back, so they can easily counter agianst us, which is what they have done with great success.

It''s been very disappointing so far.Jury''s still out on Ruddy, his kicking looks very suspect and he''s slow to cover ground shots. Nelson and Ward just awful, neither has won a header yet. Simeon Jackson is a headless chicken and Hoolahan can''t find a pass for the life of him.Come on Lambert, sort it out!! Get Holty on asap.

This is shocking!!! Lets just hope lambert (who lookid like he would kill someone walking down the tunnel!!) has a few stern words and gets them playing for the second half, defence has ben verry poor, Il give ruddy a chance but kick outs suspect! Surman needs to get more involved! Wes just needs a few things to start goin his way

Oh god the delia where are you now quotes, will we ever here the end of it...

grrrrrrrrrr

Perfect of the few times I can watch city (work abroad and have al jazzera) they are doing the traditional melt infront the of the TV camera routine.

The defence are exposed this is an issue with Fox he is not physical/dynamic enough in this match we need to either have two there or change things about.

The defence looks kak since people are coming though too easily and reaching are slow(ish) defenders with options and at speed

I half expected this the side looked a little light in the middle. Hoolahan has only just about woken up at the end of the half.

This means we have had an issue at the top and the bottom of the midfield ergo 2-0 and you cannot really Judge the defence or the attack as both have been isolated.

Watford are not this good and there is still time to change things about.

Second half starts off better with a great goal from Crofts.But Ward and Nelson aren''t a viable combination as a central defence partnership in this league.Watford blew a chance to go 3-1 up, Ruddy fumbling badly

I told my Dad earlier tonight that I thought it would be 2-1 to Watford.  Not that I was being negative or anything, I just had a feeling, I so hope I am wrong.  What''s left, about 10 mins

sheite, not in that way.

What a disappointment it''s been tonight, Watford are no great shakes by any means.  We need to pick our game up before Boro away et al