Sign in to follow this  
Norma Stick

If one of the two missed targets was not a right back

I''d like to know why.  Russell Martin had an absolute shocker.  Can''t pass, control, head or defend.  A liability.  Wasn''t the only one in the back 4 though.  Did Ward have his boots on the wrong feet?

Which one... Ruddy? Martin? Ward? Drury? Nelson?

All predictably shocking.

He looked one of the least bad (!) defenders to me. Looked pretty good going forward. That was on streaming video though - how did he look live? Does everyone think he was rubbish?

And I''ll add the crowd to that list. 24000 mutes in there tonight. Soon as we went behind they gave up.

Being quick is handy... essential almost, but positioning is vital, there was none of that...

He wasn''t rubbish DCA. He didn''t put in a poorer display than Ruddy, Ward or Chris Martin.

My criticism is that the knives were already out for Russell before a ball was kicked ... be fair.

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]He wasn''t rubbish DCA. He didn''t put in a poorer display than Ruddy, Ward or Chris Martin.

My criticism is that the knives were already out for Russell before a ball was kicked ... be fair.[/quote]Chrissy was one of our better players?

Seriously? I thought R. Martin was one of our best players this evening! Looked a lot more confident on the ball, epitomised when he turned the attacker to relieve pressure after the passback looking the best option.