Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

lessons to be learnt

well people after tonight I think there are a few ;essons for many people to learn especially the fans and Paul Lambert.The Fansplease people get a grip!! Its the first game of a 46 game season, not the last!! Ok we lost!! we had half a new team out there and ok they played friendlies together but its not the same!!! Why are people already slating so many players? i wasnt pleased but I wont single individuals out yet. give them a few games to make a decision before judging please.stop harping on about last season!!! Its gone, players have gone!! get over it and stop living in the past!!! we have the future to look forward to so come on 1 out of 46 games gone and we are already doomed!!many people had too many high expectations after we walked League One!!! The fact is League One was POOR!!!!

Paul lamberttonight showed he has a lot to learn about managing at this level as he hasnt done it before.he seems to have no Plan B when things dont go well with the diamond, i.e switch to a 442 with WIDTH!!!  but then he has no wide men except MacNamee!! we need a wide right player on the bench at least so he can mix things up!!!He needs to make substitutions earlier!!! Why only use TWO and wait til 86 mins for MacNamee? that was very strange!!

anyway i will now DON my tin hat!!!

agreed with everything (my tactics post reiterates these points) exept that our expectations were too high. I thought we would finish 11th and i still do

After all the fuss about wanting Holt to play surprised he didn''t come on earlier...was he injured over Pre-season?

We closed you guys down pretty well which isn''t always the case in midfield.

I suspect our lads were fired up and wanted to prove we could be half decent in this league despite what some pundits feels.

Anyway early days and as for the subs etc...well it was the first time Malky has made 2 tactical subs on the hour really.

He normally waits and waits....