Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Welcome back!!

Would just like to issue a heartfelt welcome back to all the many, many posters who seem to have suddenly become ''active'' again in the last 45 minutes........Seems strange, that you all seem to have appeared from out of nowhere? Or out from under rocks maybe?Why choose now to return?Well, I''m stumped! Anyway! Welcome back![^o)]

[quote user="covcanary"]Errr start of season might have something to do with it???[/quote]Nope, just the chance to moan at something.

If we equalise, watch for the posts reminding everyone that we''ve got every chance of promotion.OVERREACTION STATIONS EVERYONE!!

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Sorry unhinged but I have a life outside of this message board.[/quote]No need to apologise. As do I.I''m talking about the people who yearn for days like this, who come on just to spout negativity at the earliest opportunity.I''ve not seen you do that......

Ridiculous overreactions as usual. Yes we lost, yes we looked disjointed, but we also showed flashes of super football. The team will take time to gel. I, for one, am prepared to wait. However, the keeper MUST be dropped for not being Fraser Forster, the cheeky little minx.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Ridiculous overreactions as usual. Yes we lost, yes we looked disjointed, but we also showed flashes of super football. The team will take time to gel. I, for one, am prepared to wait. However, the keeper MUST be dropped for not being Fraser Forster, the cheeky little minx.[/quote]

Yes [Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Ridiculous overreactions as usual. Yes we lost, yes we looked disjointed, but we also showed flashes of super football. The team will take time to gel. I, for one, am prepared to wait. However, the keeper MUST be dropped for not being Fraser Forster, the cheeky little minx.[/quote]If I had a quid for every time I heard "He''s no Forster" near me, I reckon I could have come away about 14 quid up tonight.

Sorry Beausant but I saw no ''super football''.

I saw a very poor outfit who looked weak and slow at the back, lacking bite and creativity in midfield and no firepower upfront, not to mention the goalkeeper situation.

You can call me negative if you wish or just a realist.

I obviously hope we improve but we are going to have to improve massively to not to straight back down - Watford are a poor team.

As for gelling, I''m pretty sure the majority of that team played most of pre-season together, thats why Lambo got them all in early (Jackson aside).