Sign in to follow this  
Big Rob

Same s**t different weekend

Same team, same performance, all too familiar outcome. Although we have seen a major breakthrough in that Holt has finally been subbed. I wonder how many people will be calling for Worthys head this week? It cant go on much longer like this can it?

It has to be the whole mangement team held accountable - coaching stafff are not clever enough for this level - there is no premier experience in the management or team - the bad old days are coming back to haunt us.

Anyone who wants Worthington out is a moron. But things are looking bad. There is hope. WE WILL SPEND IN JANUARY. The club would be stupid to start saying in public, "oooh, we''ve got £5 million to spend on a new striker" Then every club would start overpricing their players when we show interest. In my opinion, we''ll spend over 2 million on striker, and a bout £500,000 on two more players. We will survive.

I HATE PAUL DICKOV. THE LITTLE GIT HAS JUST DONE IT AGAIN TO TEN MEN. DIRTY LITTLE CHEAT WITH LITTLE FOOTBALLING SKILL, BY HIS OWN ADMITION,

I know what you mean, I do wonder what goes on in training. But Doug Livermore spend donkeys years at Liverpool, I think I''m right in saying he was there under Roy Evans in the Premiership.

If Worthington was any sort of man he would resign!13 games without a win is an absolute disgrace.Dont worry about the transfer window we will be long gone by then and any decent player wont want to come anyway, and please stop going on about a striker its the dads army at the back we need to replace!!

[quote]Anyone who wants Worthington out is a moron. But things are looking bad. There is hope. WE WILL SPEND IN JANUARY. The club would be stupid to start saying in public, "oooh, we''ve got £5 million to spe...[/quote]

Even so dickov was class last week on his own up front and at 50k what a snip  and i am no fan of his though

but the effort he puts in every week makes up for his lack of skill

I am afraid january will come to late for us in terms of getting players in

I am sorry but a striker is not going to save us

We need to play mullers and have a creative player in the middle of the park  look at all the teams apart from palace 

Blackburn Tugay was passing the ball all over the shop

we can blame the manager all we like but that has nothing to do with professional defenders being unable to defend better than sunday league players or midfielders who insist on sitting too deep and getting in the defences way.

At the end of the day too many of the players are not good enough for the premier and the club probably realised  that the investment to get the club to that standard was simply too great.  

Worthy takes some of the blame as he continues to chose players when others are better on those positions and playing players out of place.  However there is not a better manager for this club than worthy at the moment despite his numerous faults

OTBC 

Couldn''t agree more Rob Henry and Blue Hater. Unfortuanatly he wont resign and the board havn''t got the bottle to get rid of him. With worthy in charge this club is going straight back to the fizzy pop league. I made my feelings known after the game last week and after the awful performance today i believe more than ever that it is time to change the manager.

[quote]Couldn''t agree more Rob Henry and Blue Hater. Unfortuanatly he wont resign and the board havn''t got the bottle to get rid of him. With worthy in charge this club is going straight back to the fizzy po...[/quote]

I can''t believe you people! Worthy turned YOU''RE football club around. What are you guys expecting from them? We are playing against Premiership opposition with more money on the bench than in our entire squad. We''re doing a damn good job considering

Once again... Beds... you are damn right!!

Yes... all you people who want worthy gone... what are you thinking?? ANd who the hell would we get to replace him who is any more qualified?????????? and more to the point, at this stage of the season...

Do you really think that the players would appreciate worthy getting the boot?????

Do you really think the players would appreciate someone else coming in and leading them...now????????????????????????

Do you really think that is what this club needs right now????????????

Do you really think it''s going to happen?????????

I ask you???

Worthy gone... "NO SCAPEGOATS" As already said... We are playing in top flight for the first time in nearly a decade... it don''t happen overnight and there''s plenty of time left...

Anyone asking for worthy''s head now... better be prepared to take the crap when we pull through...

Relax people... we''ll be ok... the football gods are smiling upon us... not laughing...

Sorry Zipper, the Management team are responsible for the coaching and motivation of the players and yes, of course, the players also have a responsibility to perform but those who do not take that responsibility should be replaced until you arrive at a satisfactory formulae, eg a winning team.

No we have to be realistic and consider why things are not going well.  Many reasons I believe to be poor team selection, players being played out of position, off form or unfit and a very poor substitution strategy.

We must not, however be panicked into buying players who are no better than those already at the Club - we have done enough of that!  We must persevere and get the coaching and motivation right.

As for the Worthy out campaign - I for one would be more than happy if keeps his job BUT NOT at the expense of seeing our Club again consigned to the wilderness of the Championship dogfight for I fear it will not be an easy task to get out quickly, parachute payments or not!  We have to act sooner rather than later and I just hope that we do not suffer our usual Christmas & New Year slump this season!