Sign in to follow this  
NCFC man

Free Agents!!!

robert korenfilipe teixeira steven caldwellchris riggottsteve finnanliam roseniorjay demeritmarlon harewoodgeovanni personally i think we still need a right back and a centre half every that performance tonight and liam rosenior and chris riggott would be good replacements for russell martin and michael nelson because they both look out of their depth. Also marlong harewood would be a addition to the squad and would be a good back up for holt, if he was to get injured or suspended.

[quote user="NCFC man"]robert koren
filipe teixeira
steven caldwell
chris riggott
steve finnan
liam rosenior
jay demerit
marlon harewood
geovanni

personally i think we still need a right back and a centre half every that performance tonight and liam rosenior and chris riggott would be good replacements for russell martin and michael nelson because they both look out of their depth. Also marlong harewood would be a addition to the squad and would be a good back up for holt, if he was to get injured or suspended.

[/quote]Totally agree we need a RB  Riggott or Rosenior would male me happy[Y] and Harewood if his wages were no massive would a be good backup/impact sub

filipe teixeira
steven caldwell
chris riggott
steve finnan
liam rosenior
jay demerit
marlon harewood
geovanni

personally i think we still need a right back and a centre half every that performance tonight and liam rosenior and chris riggott would be good replacements for russell martin and michael nelson because they both look out of their depth. Also marlong harewood would be a addition to the squad and would be a good back up for holt, if he was to get injured or suspended.

[/quote]

Nelson is far better than Ward, based on tonight''s showing.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="NCFC man"]robert koren
filipe teixeira
steven caldwell
chris riggott
steve finnan
liam rosenior
jay demerit
marlon harewood
geovanni

[/quote]Totally agree we need a RB  Riggott or Rosenior would male me happy[Y] and Harewood if his wages were no massive would a be good backup/impact sub[/quote]make* no male..DOH!!! fluffin edit button please

filipe teixeira
steven caldwell
chris riggott
steve finnan
liam rosenior
jay demerit
marlon harewood
geovanni

[/quote]

In fairness if we could afford Marlon Harewoods wages I think it would be Holt who would be the back up not Harewood.

not a chance in hell would you pick nelson over ward, although he had a poor game he didnt get out muscled off the ball and wasnt at for the three goals