Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

STOP! Don't Panick!

[quote user="I am an Apple"]It''s only been one game guys we shouldn''t really be saying "WARD OUT!" Just yet give them a few games to get into their groove and until then you shouldn''t say anything.
(I know Pot calls the kettle blah blah..)
[/quote]makes me laugh how people are jumpin ship already after 1 game....Canary call apparently was its usual brilliant self lol...allo neeal, we need 11 new players etc etc etc

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Correct!

But if the team replicates that performance in most games this season we''ll get relegated!

[/quote]i will have £10,000 with ya we dont play like that every/most game FFS!!!!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]I don''t think we will or at least hope we don''t  so I won''t take up youroffer![/quote][Y] same also hoping we wont...i dont thin k we will tho honestly..Lambo will get them going... hopefully Lambo will bring 1 or 2 more players in as yet( i think he will) Mcnally said there was still funds availible

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]I don''t think we will or at least hope we don''t  so I won''t take up youroffer![/quote][Y] same also hoping we wont...i dont thin k we will tho honestly..Lambo will get them going... hopefully Lambo will bring 1 or 2 more players in as yet( i think he will) Mcnally said there was still funds availible[/quote]

TBH, I think thats our problem. Too many new signings. We have just won the league, got a great feeling in the squad, going into the new season full of confidence and momentum, only to start the next season with 6 new players. If we kept last years core of the team, and just added 3 or 4, i feel we would have been a lot better tonight!

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]I don''t think we will or at least hope we don''t  so I won''t take up youroffer![/quote][Y] same also hoping we wont...i dont thin k we will tho honestly..Lambo will get them going... hopefully Lambo will bring 1 or 2 more players in as yet( i think he will) Mcnally said there was still funds availible[/quote]

TBH, I think thats our problem. Too many new signings. We have just won the league, got a great feeling in the squad, going into the new season full of confidence and momentum, only to start the next season with 6 new players. If we kept last years core of the team, and just added 3 or 4, i feel we would have been a lot better tonight!

[/quote]

I thought that long before tonight and those negative thoughts were confirmed tonight!