Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

3 things

1. Maybe this will stop people being so damn arrogant? We are a new championship side.  Brendos comments about us ''winning 4-0'' spring to mind....2.  GET OFF RUDDYS BACK! He is OUR player so support him! 25K on his back will REALLY help his confidence wont it?[:|]Comparing him to Theo is simply ridiculous.3. I thought we looked good going forward. Just gotta get rid of the defensive clangers we seem to be so prone to and we''ll be fine.OTBC

agree, agree, agree!

But i must say that ruddy doesn''t seem to hold the ball and we should have been punished when he flapped at a ball in the 2nd half.

[quote user="CT"]1. Maybe this will stop people being so damn arrogant? We are a new championship side.  Brendos comments about us ''winning 4-0'' spring to mind....2.  GET OFF RUDDYS BACK! He is OUR player so support him! 25K on his back will REALLY help his confidence wont it?[:|]Comparing him to Theo is simply ridiculous.3. I thought we looked good going forward. Just gotta get rid of the defensive clangers we seem to be so prone to and we''ll be fine.OTBC[/quote]1. Agree2. Agree to an extent but all the crowd support in the world won''t help you if you can''t catch3. Agree

1. Agree2. Agree up to a point but he was poor tonight. Fans are always going to look for a scapegoat especially when you bear in mind the arrogance you talk about in your first point.3. Again I agree up to a point. We played a lot of nice stuff just in front of the Watford defence but some of our more creative players (Wes in particular) seemed to have their radar a little out when it came to the final ball. We had a decent amount of possession but until we pushed Russell Martin* further forward in the second half we didn''t really do an awful lot with it. Given time to gel and the return of Grant Holt hopefully we will look quite a decent attacking unit.* I don''t think Martin played particularly well but his presence in an advanced position on the right in the second half gave Watford something else to think about and made us less predictable. When we come up against teams who match us with a diamond midfield you have to push at least one of your full backs on they are the only players who are going to get any space.