Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

why cant people move on from the past?

why is it that our fans called Malkys name? he was manager of the opposition ffs and They BEAT us!!!! When we come up against players/ managers that have played for us like Earnshaw, Croft, and anyone else will they get a similar reception?Norwich fans are too sentimental, its about time we moved on from the past and looked forward to the future, what must that have said to the new players cheering the opposition boss!!!and all this on here harping on about forster, russell et al.please people get behind our team we have NOW not harp on about the past!!!

Too sentimental? Is it that, or is it just that some City fans don''t have quite as short memory as you?

I dont have a short memory at all, but why all this bull about the past? Yes we had great times with malky in the team but we have moved on!! All this slagging off of new players is pathetic!! Give them a chance ffs!!

Because the future is predicated on the past. Without memories we are nothing, it''s most of our identity, that which makes us human beings.Not every player who returns will be warmly applauded, as Malky rightfully was. I think you''re being a bit silly.

I was one of many singing malkys name when at nil nil. nothing wrong with that at all. Think its great and nothing wrong with it at all. Man utd fans still sing about cantona in the stands would love it if a few huckerby songs came out every so often. Ok maybe at the right time when maybe 4 nil up. But nothing wrong with singing malky songs in my opinion. We still got behind our team.

Morty why am I a tit? Oh yes I know because i have an opinion and its different to yours!!! how pathetic you are.

[quote user="baldyboy"]Morty why am I a tit? Oh yes I know because i have an opinion and its different to yours!!! how pathetic you are.[/quote]1. There is a thread right below that has discussed this very subject for 3 pages.2. Malky was a great servant to this club, would you rather we boo him? If Huckerby was managing a team and he brought them to Carrow road would you boo him?

Morty, the time to have cheered him was BEFORE the game not bloody during it!! Thats what gets my back up, we should be calling our own players names not the bloody opposition managers name DURING the game!! I would happily cheer for them before kick off but when that game STARTS they ARE the opposition!!!

Oh right, now that you use lots of capital letters, it makes your point so much more valid.

I thought the applause was a nice gesture to acknowledge and respect for a former player who was a great servant to this club.....

Being gracious in defeat in the public eye isn''t a bad thing.....