Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

Look on the bright side.

I think we need to look on the bright side here chaps.For 7 of the players last night it was their first competitive match for Norwich. Which in theory goes a lot further than just those 7. Martin was essentially in a new team as he''d only be wise to how Hoolahan plays, Nelson would only be wise to how Drury (visa versa) plays and R.Martin is pretty much isolated on his own without anyone who he normally plays with.Chrissy Martin looked superb! I dare anyone to say he is lazy after last night. Both Chriss and Wes showed that they had no problem drilling through Championship level players. Wes''s final ball was a bit poor last night but that''s never been his problem before so I trust that to improve.Fox looked really lively.And I trust in the quality of Surman to shine through.When we were attacking we looked really quality. Glimpses of Premiership quality in some moves forward.Jackson clearly is our 3rd choice striker. Holts technical quality was evident last night. I have no doubt a fit, on form Holt can score lots of goals in this league.And above all else... it was on Sky tv (cursed).

In all honesty, were you suprised by the quality of a team like Watford, who are on the favourites for relegation?I have to admit there were some very exciting bits of play for you lot going forward, you could call the back 5 ''exciting'', also.

I think Watfords confidence built up early in the game. They realised that they could get close enough to make some real good attacking moves and it wasn''t long before they were paying off.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Good point. Darn these Suffolk hands of mine![/quote]Binner.[;)]