Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

RELEGATION RELEGATION RELEGATION!!!

Surely losing our 1st game of the season and Ruddy making mistake after mistake, Jackson not scoring at keast 3 on his home debut...we are favorites for relegation now!!!

LEAGUE ONE HERE WE COME [:|][:|][:|]

The defending wasnt the best but we have got 7 new players to bleed into the team... im 100% it will et better..onwards an upwards[Y] OTBC  p.s still think we are in desperate need of a RB as R.Martin doesnt install me with great faith in this league

[quote user="Freethorpe Canary"]Did anyone really expect anything other than a fight to establish ourselves in this division again?[:^)]
[/quote]I was hoping we would carry on from last year and push for the playoffs at least

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Freethorpe Canary"]Did anyone really expect anything other than a fight to establish ourselves in this division again?[:^)][/quote]I was hoping we would carry on from last year and push for the playoffs at least[/quote]This ^^^

Why, Why, Why do people keep on about how poor Russell Martin was tonight when in reality he was much better than the poor CB''s?

Not a good performance and will hopefully get better!

Watford deserve credit cause they looked good today and we''ll play far worse sides in the Championship!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Freethorpe Canary"]Did anyone really expect anything other than a fight to establish ourselves in this division again?[:^)][/quote]I was hoping we would carry on from last year and push for the playoffs at least[/quote]Like we did in 04/05?! [:O] What makes this step up, with a completely new team, any different?[:^)]

[quote user="Freethorpe Canary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Freethorpe Canary"]Did anyone really expect anything other than a fight to establish ourselves in this division again?[:^)]
[/quote]I was hoping we would carry on from last year and push for the playoffs at least[/quote]

Like we did in 04/05?! [:O] What makes this step up, with a completely new team, any different?[:^)]

[/quote]over enthusiasm i guess...but we all start on zero at the beggining of the new season and with Lambo at the helm im sure we will do well[Y]

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Why, Why, Why do people keep on about how poor Russell Martin was tonight when in reality he was much better than the poor CB''s?

Not a good performance and will hopefully get better!

Watford deserve credit cause they looked good today and we''ll play far worse sides in the Championship!

[/quote]So you dont think we need a RB? it has been a problem position for us for a while

My opinion of R Martin is - Hes limited at Championship level cause of his lack of pace but he wasn''t poor tonight!

The CB''s were much more problematic and will have to improve otherwise they''ll be constant liabilities!

My opinion of R Martin is - Hes limited at Championship level cause of his lack of pace but he wasn''t poor tonight!

The CB''s were much more problematic and will have to improve otherwise they''ll be constant liabilities!

[/quote]Agree they didnt have there best game, but as i have said in another thread get Whitbread fit alongside Ward i think the back 4 will be a different unit( well im hoping) still need a RB tho imo [:D]

Anybody with the first clue about football would''ve seen that the main problem we had tonight was that each of our 4 midfielders could not win a tackle.Without Darrel Russell and Korey we have not one ball winner in our midfield.Yes our defence was poor and it''s a worry to me, but our midfield was woeful! Watford were far from the most physical side we will face this season and unless we get some ball winners in that midfield it is going to be one hell of a hard long season for us.On the positive side we look to have plenty of creativity and I am sure that all of our strikers will get goals for us.

[/quote]

Russel Martin is not slow by any means...

Ward was awful tonight, I''m hoping it''s a lack of match fitness but unconvinced so far.

Martin is the easy scapegoat but felt he was no where near our worst performer.

Why do people think Coventry kept sending Ward out on loan and then let him leave on a free ? anybody who watched that tonight will have the answer.

[quote user="Smudger"]Anybody with the first clue about football would''ve seen that the main problem we had tonight was that each of our 4 midfielders could not win a tackle.

Without Darrel Russell and Korey we have not one ball winner in our midfield.

Yes our defence was poor and it''s a worry to me, but our midfield was woeful!

Watford were far from the most physical side we will face this season and unless we get some ball winners in that midfield it is going to be one hell of a hard long season for us.

On the positive side we look to have plenty of creativity and I am sure that all of our strikers will get goals for us.
[/quote]

The midfield minus Crofts needs to get tougher but our defence (two CB''s to be precise) was too much of a liability for the team to be able to win the game!

The simple fact is Norwich are not good enough to be where they are.. and never will be.. its like Blackpool in the premiership its not going to work, I will put £50 on Norwich being reliegated and if I am wrong I will streak down Carrow Rd.. lol