Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

tactics

in the first half our midfield were running twice as much as watford were as they were finding space all over the pitch. I posted the idea for a plan B last week but got shotdown with it as it was ''pointless''. At the 1-3 we didnt make a change in tactic e.g 3-5-1-2 which (in my opinion) i didnt understand, especially bringing macnamee on with only 5 minutes to go.

Should P.Lambert have changed it up sooner? 

Just wondering why we played 5"8 as the target man, on his own for many parts against man mountain Taylor at 6"4? Ludricous tactics.

yeah martin should have been there. nelson hoofed it up the field too many times.

now don''t shoot me down for this but i think if the diamond isnt working out i think we might have to make the the midfield more balanced

ruddy

martin         nelson    ward     drury

macnamee  crofts  fox   surman

holt         martin

Perhaps we''ll just have to start scrapping for our lives sooner rather than later... The expectation crash is going to be hardest thing for P. Lambert to deal with. I''m not sure many people are getting the fact that it''s going to be hard work to establish ourselves again in the Championship.[C]

i think Lambert showed he has a lot to learn about managing at this level last night as he had no plan B, i.e width. He is so rigid with his formation it could cost us dear!!!

I was surprised Lambert didn''t bring on the subs earlier.....It clearly wasn''t working and a change was needed.