Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

This Forum, Same Time Last Year!

This bloody forum! [;)]The current topics are almost an exact replica of the one''s this time last year! Well not exactly, but not too far.50% Pure over-reaction30% Pure bollocks10% Decent, well worded and well thought out posts from the likes of Chops, Beau etc.10% ''Nana''s tripe.Hopefully things will calm down over the next couple of days, as it''s a flood of useless repetitive topics which sometimes drive away the good regulars to these forums.Bring on the next game guys! [:D]

[:D] I couldn''t face reading the forum last night.Glad i did this morning[:S]

Sticking up for Nana,he has talked some sense,honest!

[quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]I briefly browsed when I got in last night, but really couldn''t be arsed with it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

I briefly browsed when I got in last night, but really couldn''t be arsed with it.
[/quote]

God bless beer.It makes you too lazy to log on.And thank God for the Sony C902 for being the crappiest phone in Christendom!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]I briefly browsed when I got in last night, but really couldn''t be arsed with it.[/quote]Same, but i couldn''t really bring myself to post in relation to some of the rubbish posted...

Didn''t we end up changing the whole management team which rather proves people were right ? Also Col Who were one of the more fancied teams in league 1 last season while Watford at home is about the easiest game we will have this season .

[quote user="hogesar"]This bloody forum! [;)]

The current topics are almost an exact replica of the one''s this time last year! Well not exactly, but not too far.

50% Pure over-reaction
30% Pure bollocks
10% Decent, well worded and well thought out posts from the likes of Chops, Beau etc.
10% ''Nana''s tripe.

Hopefully things will calm down over the next couple of days, as it''s a flood of useless repetitive topics which sometimes drive away the good regulars to these forums.

Bring on the next game guys! [:D]

[/quote]

where?

[quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

I try my very hardest and still get slated [:(]

[quote user="hogesar"]This bloody forum! [;)]

The current topics are almost an exact replica of the one''s this time last year! Well not exactly, but not too far.

50% Pure over-reaction
30% Pure bollocks
10% Decent, well worded and well thought out posts from the likes of Chops, Beau etc.
10% ''Nana''s tripe.

Hopefully things will calm down over the next couple of days, as it''s a flood of useless repetitive topics which sometimes drive away the good regulars to these forums.

Bring on the next game guys! [:D]

[/quote]

Maybe the long drive back to Lynn gives me time to calm down, but I just thought that there was even more nonsense posted than usual last night. I know we were disappointing, but it wasn''t on the scale of last season, and the players will gel given time. I also really feel that the kneejerk criticism of Russell Martin, and particularly the growing witch hunt against Ruddy is already assuming distasteful proportions.

Maybe it''s over expectation, and perhaps that''s what explains two middle aged guys behind me in the  Jarrold very nearly coming to blows after 23 minutes!