Sign in to follow this  
G

Chris Martin

I thought he looked very strong last night, held the ball up well, never really had a chance to score apart from a header down the other end from me which i couldn''t see. Looks good imo. Also i thought we missed Korey Smiths energy last night. Wouldn''t mind seeing him in the holding midfield rule. Just thought i would throw that out there.

Totally agree with the Korey Smith comment. I''ve said previously in my player ratings from last night that David Fox looks like a really decent passer with good vision, but sadly, he lacks the energy and the ability to fly in to the challenge and unsettle a team on the break.

[quote user="G"]I thought he looked very strong last night, held the ball up well, never really had a chance to score apart from a header down the other end from me which i couldn''t see. Looks good imo. Also i thought we missed Korey Smiths energy last night. Wouldn''t mind seeing him in the holding midfield rule. Just thought i would throw that out there.[/quote]

Agree 100% Martin looked like a new player and was happy to chase, vyer much like holt does.

Korey smith is norwich through and through so will always give 100% and we will miss that with some players who dont care as much as he does.