Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

Forster To Come Back??

From what I''ve seen it doesn''t look like FF has been named in Newcastle''s 25 Man Squad for the Premiership. I''m willing to give Ruddy some time, but, it''s not looking completely promising. I know we have to move on from Forster, but, if the worst came to the worst, it would not be such a bad thing!

SP

Can we get Bellamy while we''re at it.. Man City haven''t announced him in their 25 man squad and rumour has it he''s unsettled.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Too late now, i guess the fee was too much. You get what you pay for and Forster is twice the goal keeper that Ruddy is[/quote]That may well be the case but lets give it at least 10 games before he is chased out of the county shall we? He made one mistake last night and that happens to every keeper time to time (Green World Cup, Forster vs Leeds) . No one seems to mention the save he made to keep us in the game at 2 0.

I said before the game, Rudd will be first choice before the end of the season, after the game, i said he would be first choice before Christmas....

Forster won''t be back Newcastle wanted four times the fee we paid last season. Lambert wanted six or seven new players which he got with the money Forster would have cost us. Mc''Nallys words not mine.

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Too late now, i guess the fee was too much. You get what you pay for and Forster is twice the goal keeper that Ruddy is[/quote]That may well be the case but lets give it at least 10 games before he is chased out of the county shall we? He made one mistake last night and that happens to every keeper time to time (Green World Cup, Forster vs Leeds) . No one seems to mention the save he made to keep us in the game at 2 0.[/quote]

And Norwich are not going to win the league on that basis. Why does a professional goalkeeper need 10 games to be judged? Do you expect the England goal keeper to play 10 games for England before he can be judged? Theo let in 7 goals in one game, Ruddy 7 goals in 2 games..... not a lot of difference and Theo was not given 10 games to get it right so why Ruddy?

FF will not come back, end of! People need to learn that laambert will not go after a player if they say no or he gets a player in that same position before they make a decision.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]FF will not come back, end of! People need to learn that laambert will not go after a player if they say no or he gets a player in that same position before they make a decision.[/quote]

Well I wonder why you are such a great authority on what Lambert will or will not do Mr Banana. I am certain that we do not need a Manager who is inflexible in his decisions and his back tracking last season over the use of the "Doc" would seem to indicate that Lambert is quite willing to change his mind if necessary.

[quote user="Bobert"]

his back tracking last season over the use of the "Doc" would seem to indicate that Lambert is quite willing to change his mind if necessary.

[/quote]

Or have no other option due to injuries.

And also ''Nana at no point did Fraser say no and at no point was it his decision as to whether he''d come here, so both your points as to why Lambert wouldn''t go for him are null and void.

Forster said he wanted to come back to Norwich, he had made his decision, and Newcastle wanted four times what we paid for him last season so that has nothing to do with Forster.

I for one have faith in Ruddy, my faith in Nelson however may not hold much longer.