Sign in to follow this  
Iwan=legend

New players

Does anybody think we should have started more of the team that got us out of Leage 1 last season?

At times last night it looked like some of our players had just met. Would it have been better to blood the new boys a few at a time? Not saying we''d have won with Lappin, Smith etc starting but has too much change in the starting 11 upset our momentum?

I was as keen as anyone to see all our new signings, but feel we may have changed too much too soon.....

I don''t think it''s a case of too many new players, I think it was a case of the pressure watford put on all of our players in every position on the pitch. The team isn''t going to get the respect they got in league one last season and every single team is going to push for the ball every time we''ve got it. They''re not going to back off. We''re the new boys.

I think Lambert got his signings in early enough, they all went on pre-season and have all been playing together in pre season. I wouldn''t have picked anyone differently last night and I would have thought most fans would have picked that team before the result.

Well, if one of the players of last season hat to be in the line up, it would''ve had to be Frazer.

To many players not up to the standard required in this league , always thought we could be this seasons Peterborough and nothing i saw last night has changed my mind one little bit . Scum winning at Middlesboro just puts the icing on a crap weekend.

We need not worry about last night. Look at today''s results. Would you have expected Ipswich to win at Boro? Scunthorpe to go away to Reading and win? Bristol City with David James to capitulate 0-3 at home?

I think this season will be mental! The only thing I would say with regards your original post is that the new signings are going to take a while to bed in and you can''t bed them unless you play them. The only change I would definitely like to see is for Korey Smith to play somewhere, anywhere!

He gives us such buzz, energy and I actually think he will be a Premier League player soon (hopefully for us!)