Sign in to follow this  

Boothroyd was in the back row of the Director''s Box last night and left with his entourage 10 mins from the end.....

And I spotted smudger in the Nelson before the game, but I couldn''t get close enough to ask for his autograph..... 

He was in the Nelson after the game, I bought him a pint.It was a Becks Vier.

[quote user="morty"]He was in the Nelson after the game, I bought him a pint.

It was a Becks Vier.
[/quote]

For buying him a Vier, did he autograph one of your ar$e cheeks for you?

It was a Becks Vier.
[/quote]

I gave him a lift home when my wife picked me up after the game and i will be travelling to Scunthorpe with him and his brother next week.....Jeeeezzuuss what a stupid thread.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]He was in the Nelson after the game, I bought him a pint.It was a Becks Vier.[/quote]

I gave him a lift home when my wife picked me up after the game and i will be travelling to Scunthorpe with him and his brother next week.....Jeeeezzuuss what a stupid thread.

[/quote]Keep me updated on what footwear he wears to the match please.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]He was in the Nelson after the game, I bought him a pint.It was a Becks Vier.[/quote]

[/quote]Keep me updated on what footwear he wears to the match please.[Y][/quote]Think I saw him before the game. Short bald man with some pointy trendy shoes?

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Keep me updated on what footwear he wears to the match please.[Y][/quote]Think I saw him before the game. Short bald man with some pointy trendy shoes?[/quote]I didn''t actually notice his shoes last night, most remiss of me. My footwear reference was because he was recently spotted, at a NCISA barbecue wearing some extremely shonky flip flops.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Keep me updated on what footwear he wears to the match please.[Y][/quote]Indeed Morty.Having seen him in those magic glass slippers at the NCISA barbeque tell him to wear them at every game from now on to guarantee a win or we''ll be straight on his case......

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Keep me updated on what footwear he wears to the match please.[Y][/quote]Think I saw him before the game. Short bald man with some pointy trendy shoes?[/quote]Oh dear... I''m surprised you didn''t come and pester me for the first of the pints I owe you for losing that bet Larry??? [:O]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Keep me updated on what footwear he wears to the match please.[Y][/quote]Think I saw him before the game. Short bald man with some pointy trendy shoes?[/quote]I didn''t actually notice his shoes last night, most remiss of me. My footwear reference was because he was recently spotted, at a NCISA barbecue wearing some extremely shonky flip flops.[/quote]Heavens, the similarities to Jesus of Nazareth are becoming uncanny.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

It was a Becks Vier.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Keep me updated on what footwear he wears to the match please.

[Y]
[/quote]

Think I saw him before the game. Short bald man with some pointy trendy shoes?
[/quote]

I didn''t actually notice his shoes last night, most remiss of me. My footwear reference was because he was recently spotted, at a NCISA barbecue wearing some extremely shonky flip flops.
[/quote]

Heavens, the similarities to Jesus of Nazareth are becoming uncanny.

[/quote]

the hair is a bit of a stumbling block though.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Keep me updated on what footwear he wears to the match please.[Y][/quote]Think I saw him before the game. Short bald man with some pointy trendy shoes?[/quote]I didn''t actually notice his shoes last night, most remiss of me. My footwear reference was because he was recently spotted, at a NCISA barbecue wearing some extremely shonky flip flops.[/quote]Heavens, the similarities to Jesus of Nazareth are becoming uncanny.[/quote]

[/quote]Now, now Kathy... it doesn''t cause me too many problems as you well know! [:P]

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Keep me updated on what footwear he wears to the match please.[Y][/quote]Think I saw him before the game. Short bald man with some pointy trendy shoes?[/quote]I didn''t actually notice his shoes last night, most remiss of me. My footwear reference was because he was recently spotted, at a NCISA barbecue wearing some extremely shonky flip flops.[/quote]Heavens, the similarities to Jesus of Nazareth are becoming uncanny.[/quote]

[/quote]Depends how literally you take the "parting of the red sea".  Assuming Smudger was ginger.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Jeeeezzuuss what a stupid thread.

[/quote]

People still reply to them though [:)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Depends how literally you take the "parting of the red sea".  Assuming Smudger was ginger.[/quote]How very dare you Chopsy??? lol [:O]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Depends how literally you take the "parting of the red sea".  Assuming Smudger was ginger.[/quote]How very dare you Chopsy??? lol [:O][/quote][:D] It was good enough for Iwan Roberts  [:D]