Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Saint from the Sidelines

[quote user="The Butler"]His thoughts on last night on the NCISA website. Worth a read[:D][/quote]Have you thought about applying to be Paul Lambert''s second in command?I think Lambert and Butler would make us superkings  [:$]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="The Butler"]His thoughts on last night on the NCISA website. Worth a read[:D][/quote]Have you thought about applying to be Paul Lambert''s second in command?I think Lambert and Butler would make us superkings  [:$][/quote]I think Fox would make us glacier mints.

[quote user="The Butler"]His thoughts on last night on the NCISA website. Worth a read[:D][/quote]

Didn''t Tilly post ages ago that we mustn''t keep using the Pinkun to discuss NCISA business ?? [:)] [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="The Butler"]His thoughts on last night on the NCISA website. Worth a read[:D][/quote]

Didn''t Tilly post ages ago that we mustn''t keep using the Pinkun to discuss NCISA business ?? [:)] [:)]

[/quote]

Have athink about that one CA[:P]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="The Butler"]His thoughts on last night on the NCISA website. Worth a read[:D][/quote]

Have you thought about applying to be Paul Lambert''s second in command?

I think Lambert and Butler would make us superkings  [:$]

[/quote]

I was going to filter this post but decided it was a good idea and have agreed to fag for him[:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

No,what Tilly said was that NCISA would not publish and debate any policy issues on here.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

No,what Tilly said was that NCISA would not publish and debate any policy issues on here.

[/quote]

Ergo, NCISA business has nothing to do with NCISA policy. [:D]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ergo, NCISA business has nothing to do with NCISA policy. [:D]

[/quote]

This thread is to do with neither.

Just pointing to an ex managers view, now what''s wrong with that MR Yankee?

Or are you after resurrecting those tea chests again?