Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

did we really pay £1.2 million for surman ?

according to the suns championship preview we did ..yeah yeah i know its the sun, murdoch rag, bla bla bla,  but even so £1.2 million  [:O]

i only read the sun for deidries photo casebook..that magical world where gorgeous women always wear matching underwear and jump into bed with another woman at the drop of a hat  [:S]

£500,000 rising to £600,000.

Remember dave Striker, was rumoured we paid 750,000-1m for him. later found out it wasnt even a quarter of that.

[quote user="Boogle"]

£500,000 rising to £600,000.

Remember dave Striker, was rumoured we paid 750,000-1m for him. later found out it wasnt even a quarter of that.

[/quote]

Wasnt he in X-men?

Yea Yea, Wolves turned down a 1 million pound offer from Shefield United, So we must of paid the same or slightly more

£1.2m was reported soon after the transfer by local papers.  They claimed it included add-on and sell on clause, so I can imagine it being in the region of £500k, but increasing depending on appearances & promotion.

Wolves still owed us £500,000 for Shackell, so we paid £600,000 for Surman so look at it how you want to.

Though reading the Sun isnt exactly a very reliable source, its a comic.

Heard it was 500k but tbh anything below 1mill for me is an absolute bargain for him. I think he''s a hell of a player. Though he wasnt good friday i''ll admit