Sign in to follow this  
Ren

The extra seats....

Season tickets went up in price this season so why shouldn''t casual tickets? By what you''re saying, you want to pay less for championship football than league 1. How does that work....?

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="3pmkickoff"]They probably walked out ticketless as the mall store doesn''t sell tickets
[/quote]

I need to scrutinise my Gillingham ticket I purchased from there the other day then.........Just in case it is counterfeit.

[/quote]

There are now UV detectors on every turnstile for Tuesdays game waiting for Mello to put in an appearance.

[/quote]

I''ve smeared my ticket in sunblock....

Depraved - I am not saying that all all, what I am saying is that if they had made the game a little more affordable, say £25 or £26 I reckon the extra seats may have been needed.

The one thing I have been proud of supporting NCFC in recent times is the lack of empty seats spotted at our ground. A trend I would like to see continue.

[quote user="Ren"]Depraved - I am not saying that all all, what I am saying is that if they had made the game a little more affordable, say £25 or £26 I reckon the extra seats may have been needed.

The one thing I have been proud of supporting NCFC in recent times is the lack of empty seats spotted at our ground. A trend I would like to see continue.[/quote]

fair enough, but you can also blame Sky for changing it to a week day. Remember it''s still summer and people are still on holiday too. There are many reasons to be honest.