Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

still trust lambert?

[quote user="Kent Canary"]What''s everyone having for lunch?

I am going out and I think I may select a bacon and cheese burger![/quote]I had to buy a couple of sink taps from B&Q today and I did seriously consider the drive-thru McDonalds on my way home but in the end, sardines on toast with a tin of mandarin oranges for dessert.

Roast topside of beef,  home made yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, petite pois, cauli and home made beef and onion gravy!!!!  lovely jubbly [:)][Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Roast topside of beef,  home made yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, petite pois, cauli and home made beef and onion gravy!!!!  lovely jubbly [:)][Y][/quote]All round yours next week then!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Roast topside of beef,  home made yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, petite pois, cauli and home made beef and onion gravy!!!!  lovely jubbly [:)][Y][/quote]All round yours next week then![/quote]I''ll have some of that action, I''ll even bring some nice wine.[Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Roast topside of beef,  home made yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, petite pois, cauli and home made beef and onion gravy!!!!  lovely jubbly [:)][Y][/quote]

All round yours next week then!
[/quote]

More than welcome [:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Roast topside of beef,  home made yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, petite pois, cauli and home made beef and onion gravy!!!!  lovely jubbly [:)][Y][/quote]

All round yours next week then!
[/quote]

I''ll have some of that action, I''ll even bring some nice wine.

[Y]
[/quote]

lol take it you like a nice home cooked roast then?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Roast topside of beef,  home made yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, petite pois, cauli and home made beef and onion gravy!!!!  lovely jubbly [:)][Y][/quote]All round yours next week then![/quote]I''ll have some of that action, I''ll even bring some nice wine.[Y][/quote]

[/quote]Who doesn''t lol?I cook a pretty good roast, but can''t really be arsed if its just me I''m cooking for.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Roast topside of beef,  home made yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, petite pois, cauli and home made beef and onion gravy!!!!  lovely jubbly [:)][Y][/quote]

Makes my Hot Dog look like poo in a roll!!!!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

I''m doing Lobster Thermostat.

Should be Thermidor but I don''t know what temperature it will come out at.

[/quote]Or Lobster Otsemobor where you forget what you''re doing halfway through and the house burns down.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]Or Lobster Otsemobor where you forget what you''re doing halfway through and the house burns down.[/quote]LMFAO [:D][:D]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]not me-he seems to think nelson and russell martin can cut it at this level-paid money for jackson-thinks the diamond will work-bought injury prone players in whitbred and smith.all of the above is enough for me to have serious doubts.

next home game v swansea-no points on the board,pressure starting to build.very worrying[/quote]

ok, there is probably a reason why nelson is 30 and untested in the championship and a reason why russell martin couldnt make it in a peterborough side that got relegated from it but its no reason to lose trust of lambert. It''ll take a lot more than that to lose the fans.

The diamond can work in this league, jackson can score goals and whitbread and smith when back to full fitness will be good players for the club in they work their way into the team.

no reason to lose faith yet, one game played, 45 to go. Still a possible 135 points. Can easily still do sumthing in this league. Middlesborough lost! to that rubbish down the road so anything is possible in this league. one loss at the start of the season when no-one really knows where their team is at means nothing. Things will improve, i''m certain of it.

A few weeks ago Paul Lambert said that if he felt like he needed another player brought in he would "speak to the powers that be" or something along those lines. Anyone feel like he should bring in another CB? We can''t just wait till Whitbread gets fit, if the defence played like they did Friday against one of the weaker teams in this league, we are going to have to score a hell of a lot of goals each match to win any.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

Or Lobster Otsemobor where you forget what you''re doing halfway through and the house burns down.

[/quote]

LMAO corking [:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Roast topside of beef,  home made yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, petite pois, cauli and home made beef and onion gravy!!!!  lovely jubbly [:)][Y][/quote]All round yours next week then![/quote]I''ll have some of that action, I''ll even bring some nice wine.[Y][/quote]

[/quote]Who doesn''t lol?I cook a pretty good roast, but can''t really be arsed if its just me I''m cooking for.[/quote]Same here... I''m starving now and not just for food either, but a good lady to cook it for me while I put my feet up in front of the box! [:D]