Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

still trust lambert?

not me-he seems to think nelson and russell martin can cut it at this level-paid money for jackson-thinks the diamond will work-bought injury prone players in whitbred and smith.all of the above is enough for me to have serious doubts.

next home game v swansea-no points on the board,pressure starting to build.very worrying

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]not me-he seems to think nelson and russell martin can cut it at this level-paid money for jackson-thinks the diamond will work-bought injury prone players in whitbred and smith.all of the above is enough for me to have serious doubts.

next home game v swansea-no points on the board,pressure starting to build.very worrying[/quote]http://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk/interactive/board/message.php?pid=1288040Cover blown. Now **** off. [Y]

I find it strange that you haven''t been booted off seeing as you''re a self-confessed wind-up merchant. I''ve seen people banned for less. Still, by all means carry on, just be a bit more interesting. [|-)]

banned for what? having an opinion and saying we are poor when we are-take the blinkers off mate-you know it,we all know it ncfc will never be good enough to challenge the top 6 again

[quote user="Kent Canary"]What''s everyone having for lunch?

I am going out and I think I may select a bacon and cheese burger![/quote]Man, that sounds good. I''m sporting a bit of a hangover and need something with a high grease content.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]banned for what? having an opinion and saying we are poor when we are-take the blinkers off mate-you know it,we all know it ncfc will never be good enough to challenge the top 6 again[/quote]No. You''ve admitted a number of times that you''re deliberately trying to wind people up. I just wonder why you''re tolerated by the admin, that''s all. Besdies, I''m all for a good wind up, but the same angle again and again? Seriously? Try something new. [Y]

Morty - depends if you can be bothered to go out with a hangover, if not a nice Sunday lunch Donner Kebab should hit the spot!

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Morty - depends if you can be bothered to go out with a hangover, if not a nice Sunday lunch Donner Kebab should hit the spot![/quote]Hmmmm, interesting, would seem odd having keeeebab in daylight though lol.If  I wasn''t feeling so lazy I''d get some bacon out the freezer and rustle myself up a big old butty.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]its not a wind up.we were poor .and the points i make about lambert are valid imo[/quote]Don''t give me that, it''s fooling no one. You know you''re only here to wind people up with your "club''s a joke" drivel. Like I said, I''m all for a good wind up, but you''re hardly Chris Morris.

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Pop an egg in that and you are living the dream![/quote]Ewww, I don''t eat eggs. You do know they come out of chickens minges, don''t you?Yuck.

[quote user="Kent Canary"]What''s everyone having for lunch? I am going out and I think I may select a bacon and cheese burger![/quote]Ham and mustard sarnies for me, Colemans of course.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Kent Canary"]What''s everyone having for lunch? I am going out and I think I may select a bacon and cheese burger![/quote]Ham and mustard sarnies for me, Colemans of course.[/quote]

Crisps with that?

A large six piece chicken nugget meal with a coke, and a couple of tubs of BBQ sauce. Mmmmmm.I say "chicken" nuggets, but it''s open to debate as to how much chicken is actually in them. Hey, what''s good enough for Usain Bolt is good enough for me.

Theres a Subway a few minutes away from me, I''m thinking a footlong meatball marinara now.Yum / scrum.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kent Canary"]What''s everyone having for lunch? I am going out and I think I may select a bacon and cheese burger![/quote]

Man, that sounds good. I''m sporting a bit of a hangover and need something with a high grease content.
[/quote]

Just whack a pair of your stale underpants between two stale slices of bread and......''Voila!''

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kent Canary"]Pop an egg in that and you are living the dream![/quote]Ewww, I don''t eat eggs. You do know they come out of chickens minges, don''t you?Yuck.[/quote]What the hell is wrong with you Mortimer? [:|]Eggs are the bees knees. [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Kent Canary"]Pop an egg in that and you are living the dream![/quote]Ewww, I don''t eat eggs. You do know they come out of chickens minges, don''t you?Yuck.[/quote]What the hell is wrong with you Mortimer? [:|]Eggs are the bees knees. [:)][/quote]Bees knees or unfertilised foetus, all down to opinion I guess lol.For the record I don''t eat heart, kidney, liver, brains or eyes either.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Kent Canary"]Pop an egg in that and you are living the dream![/quote]Ewww, I don''t eat eggs. You do know they come out of chickens minges, don''t you?Yuck.[/quote]What the hell is wrong with you Mortimer? [:|]Eggs are the bees knees. [:)][/quote]Bees knees or unfertilised foetus, all down to opinion I guess lol.For the record I don''t eat heart, kidney, liver, brains or eyes either.[:)][/quote]Again, you have issues. [:(]Egg, eyes and kidney on toast is lovely. [:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kent Canary"]Morty - depends if you can be bothered to go out with a hangover, if not a nice Sunday lunch Donner Kebab should hit the spot![/quote]

Hmmmm, interesting, would seem odd having keeeebab in daylight though lol.

If  I wasn''t feeling so lazy I''d get some bacon out the freezer and rustle myself up a big old butty.
[/quote]

Nows a good time to try the old chip and cheese butty Good cure for a hangover (you can also add a runny egg)[;)]

Dammmmmmm now I will have to have one!!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kent Canary"]Morty - depends if you can be bothered to go out with a hangover, if not a nice Sunday lunch Donner Kebab should hit the spot![/quote]

Hmmmm, interesting, would seem odd having keeeebab in daylight though lol.

If  I wasn''t feeling so lazy I''d get some bacon out the freezer and rustle myself up a big old butty.
[/quote]

Nows a good time to try the old chip and cheese butty Good cure for a hangover (you can also add a runny egg)[;)]

Dammmmmmm now I will have to have one!!

[/quote]Check your PM''s please.

[quote user="morty"]Theres a Subway a few minutes away from me, I''m thinking a footlong meatball marinara now.Yum / scrum.[/quote]Good shout, although I find myself constantly wrestling with one of those as the sauce just makes it seem to slide about all over my hands. Now a footlong chicken breast sandwich with heart italian bread and a splattering of cucumber, lettuce and tomato however, and your onto a winner.

[quote user="morty"]Theres a Subway a few minutes away from me, I''m thinking a footlong meatball marinara now.

Yum / scrum.
[/quote]

I was dissapointed when i had one of them.But then again Norwich''s KFC is ten times better than my local,so maybe your Subway is as well!