Sign in to follow this  
ca

Ipswich

Got to say I had to smile when I looked at NMTD''s prediction on the fantasy league page Norwich 7 Ipswich 1.Well Done you,great prediction,positive attitude and 7-1 sounds just fine to me, especially the Huckerby hat-trick.

Dont forget to email your predictions off for the West Brom game in the next couple of days everyone.

I usually post on the wrath and canary corner but I saw this and I thought I better reply! I have been getting visions of us winning 7-1 as well! I don''t know why! Very spooky!

DD,
Wizard and I have got to be great message board friends over the past few months and he''s never told me off yet but lets see if he does.
A smiling cityangel,

Welcome to our board POA and join us more often we like you and your visions!

I''m glad I gave you a laugh - and i''ll stick by my prediction.

I hope some ''positive karma'' will rub off on the team.

I also figured that i''m only likely to win this competition if I get some serious scores correct - one nils are no good to me - I need the points!

I also focus on the fact that (I think it was 1st Wiz that first raised it) that Green is seriously letting us down in the scoring charts - so I thought what the hell - lets put him down for one.

I''m either going to look very good or very stupid after this!!

PS. I spotted some dissing of my good friend Mr G Reeve (Hi Gary if you read this!). We first crossed each others paths nigh on 20 years ago, so I like to think I know him quite well. Let me assure you, he is one of the most committed (or maybe he just should be - committed that is!) City fans that exists on the face of the planet - and I have to put up with his ''pessimism'' week in - week out, but rest assured - if (and yes I too say if) we get promoted he will party like there''s no tomorrow like the rest of us. If you knew him as well as I do you wouldn''t want to change him - he''s a top bloke. Whats that? - Yes Gary, mine''s a pint - cheers mate!

Now you know I would''nt tell you off for anything City Angel, unless you defected to I******! that is, and I know there''s not a cat''s chance in hell of that happing is there?.